Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/elements

Displaying 1-10 of 10 results.
The schools thought it would be fun to play 'foren exchange student teacher', every teacher thinks it fun right. Well it was, until some 'got poked in the eye'. Not literaly.
What happens when a girl whit a strange power escapes from the lake laogai prison with Jet and his friends? She has a strange fire nation band around her arm, and grows a fish tale when she touches water. Will Jet and his friends ever trust her?
Poetry class rocks.
Corny as it sounds: five or six characters in a band, living in an incredibly isolated place, and they all have elemental swords. Then one of them gets orphaned, and sent to the mainland--but the majority of the country is taken over by demons!
This is a story that I just sorta wanted to get on paper, tell me what you think!
 
Everything is copyright to me, because saying that for some reason means that it is in fact legally binding.
Life was already hectic for Kim... Bad grades, her parents were still away on their 'business trip.' Kelly her sister was almost always out doing something making her babysit. Then right when she's trying to get to sleep she's sucked into an alternate dim
Oneshot. Fire needs air to exist. Zuko deliberates this and other principles of fire as he searches for the last Airbender.
even demons die
A story of 4 people, chosen to harness the four Elements to stop a new evil arisen in the world.
this is a story ive been writing forever, and it has all the stories of the ancient elements and how they were all destroyed and how they have now came back to recent times to get revenge on the one who killed them.