Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/harry_potter

Displaying 1-23 of 23 results.
It''''s been 5 years since the Dark Lord has fallen. The war was heavy on many, especially heroes Harry Potter and Hermione Granger. But can a chance of fate once again mend their lives to how it used to be?
story abut my fav char!
How to be mean to Oliver Wood.
Example 906789: Call him Woody Boy
Example 100000: Do fall in love with him and profess that love at random times in Snape's class (do not try will result in detention)
Oliver/Occ main pairing
This is A Hogwarts Story from the very beginning, from year 1, with Cyrus and Kit, back in the marauder era. This is all from Cyrus' POV. Here's how it all began.
Fanfic based on HP books and Frodobolson72's "The Half Blood Prince" I was inspired by this pic then used what Rowling gave us about Snape to create the story. I like to think I understand the character and hope you agree. All comments welcome.
A Student choice piece started at my school. I thought i'd post it and continue it here at FAC! It's kinda like, Harry Potter meets Superheroes! Hoot!
I hope you guys like this, I had to think pretty hard, I made up most ofem my self but some were used from www.mugglenet.com Please comment!!!

Spottedfur:>
its untitled X3

for Askerian based on her picture http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/22272989/

Hoi-chan tried to beta it but aparently couldnt find anything wrong ._. wtf?

Fandom: Naruto + Harry Potter [CRACKFIC! XD well....kinda...well....ya
Harry Potter Parody! Tai thought he was a normal orphan...until he found out he was a wizard! join him and his new friends Matt, Sora and others as they try to figure out the mystery at Hogwarts! Story 1 of um...7?
It`s a German written Story about the first school year of Fred and George in Hogwarts with lots of fun with Charlie and Bill also being on Hogwarts
My first crossover, and my first fanfic in quite some time. HP/Legend of Dragoon crossover.
About a girl who finds out that she is part witch and vampire. Happens at the same time as Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. UNFINNISHED
Tonks gets angry after the death and in hbp and only one person can calm her down.
SPOLIERS FROM HALF BLOOD PRINCE.
Yes i know my spelling and gammer is bad run spellcheak and gammer over and it's all come back ok.
Ever since Neville can remember his parents have been in St. Mungo’s, and every time he goes to visit them his Mum gives him an empty ‘Drooble’s Best Blowing Gum’ wrapper.
Now you will all stop thinking that blackfire is crazy. SHE IS BLACKFIRE WEASELY DAMN IT! Gawsh. ...dotdotdot...
Remus writes a poem for Sirius after he's gone. Read and Review please!
Harry potter is intitled to J.K Rowling, not me, I just used her incredible idea to write a story based on the people in her novels. But basically, this is just a getting started chapter s, have fun reading
This is a fan fiction that I'm working on. It's about a two friends (based on me and a friend) who stumble upon a time travel device blah blah blah, and basicaly wreak havoc. I'm a SLOOOOOOW story writer, so once you've read this boring first part do
Okay, one day I had a brilliant idea. I thought it wouls be pretty funny if I were to make new names for most of the people of the Harry Potter world.
A story of the Mauaders (HP) in thier 5th year at Hogwarts.
A short one time fic on what happened the night of 31st Oct 1981 from Sirius's P.O.V
It's about Hogwarts Past when the Marauders ruled the school! It's about April White and her adventures with Lily and there friend Willow to try to survive with them and the threat of Voldemort.