Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/hate

Displaying 1-25 of 37 results.
Poem about nothing.
this is an essay for my english oral pressintation (speech) that i am going to post everywhere i can.
...whatever.
yeah! you READ IT, YOU GUESS IT! I DONT CARE ABOUT THOSE WHO DID THIS! THEY SHOULD ROT! I DONT REALLY CARE, HATE ME WHEN YOU READ, I DONT CARE!!! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND YOU KNOW ITS TRUE!
well... believe it
a poem i just randomly thought of. If you can relate to it, good for you. if you like comment.
well i really dont know?
hmmmm...?
i put it under gothic cuz it seemed dark to me...
After the loss of her friend Carey and her ex-boyfriend dating her Best friend.Jamie realizes there isnt much left to live for. But will a run in with an old friend change the way she thinks before its to late?
A 'romantic' comedy fan fic for my Friend Nina! Won't she be so glad I posted it for the entire world to read???

(Note: I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS USED.)
Het is er een in het Nederlands.
This one is in Dutch.
this is the first part of my fan fiction called broken you have to read it its freaking awsome any way i havent finished it yet lol lol lol lol so hope ya enjoy bye bye ~~
tis a poem for someone that needs to get his head fixed!
All fact and no fiction.
My first "hate" story about a real-life person.
Just a story about a girl who moves to a new school. Basically, the girl is me but all the 'I' is 'you'
this is a poem I just thought of.
Just a baka poem............
Well, this was a poem i wrote for a friend of mine when i was really mad at her. So in other words, this is a hate poem, but i like it anyway. Its a bit harsh though, i wrote this two years ago, and to me now it seems pretty awful.
I wrote it when I was depressed and angry.
This isn't exactly a story. This is exactly what the title says it is. It's a theory on why people "hate" themselves, and in some cases kill themselves. It all has to do with fear... Read it if you want to find out more ^_^
Not corny. Please read and answer my question.
well, i was angry.
I've just been feeling a little messed up lately beacause of what someone said... And this is what came out of it... Read it, and tell me what you think.
Poem about Julie-su.....I HATE JULIE_SU
I love to write poetry and many say I am pretty good so I thought I should share some with my friends at fanart.