Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/kids

Displaying 1-15 of 15 results.
This is an old story I wrote back in early 2006 (around April I think) when I was 16 & in sixth form college, probably before I had even heard of "fanfiction" lol seeing as it was before I joined sites like DeviantART, FanFiction.net, etc.
I had a dream one night that me and some of my friends were kids like Max and the flock. :] Well, here''s the story based off of that dream.
Ellemenna is the queen elf of the world called Ellemenna. She leaves and comes to Earth in the form of a cat. As Ellemenna presides in Earth, a new queen is appointed in her home world. (elves are not mentioned in the 1st chptr)
It's just a poem about kids and how they are in a way.
Is this about a technique for reforming delinquints? It is a dubious joke about homosexuality? Nope, it's just a nice moment between Numbuh Two and his crazy new friend, Laura Limpin!
4Kids Entertainment pisses me off.
about what the main characters: 1,2,3,4 and 5, and some others, would never say.
wintergreen and the other super powered elves from NAUGHTY are back. Mind controlled by the DCFDTL but wintergreen snaps out of it and then a one way love occurs...
What happens when you take some of todays Hard Rocks stars and put them in school together? Just read this!
read title 11 times. Repeat.
Two kids who live on the streets. Its really old and I don't think I'll ever complete it...
Also from last year. Have fun
I also wrote this last year only it was for extra credit. Hope u like...
After an ordeal at the carnival, Laura Limpin becomes attached to Numbuh Two, taking him home with her. This is of course an exercise in diplomacy, given her alterego, the Big Badolescent...but is the inventor boy the one to soothe the savage beast?
its about Nessa and Yaron getting together