Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Favorite Stories

Displaying 26-50 of 65 results.
Ok this is my first SasuXSaku story.. I got the idea for it when I was trying to take a nap. I know it's wierd but just read it. It also goes back and forth and my Character Zelda's in here.
[SasuSaku] [NaruHina]
 
True friendship is such a rare item that it must be treasured or else it will wither away. When childhood friends have a reunion,  will they be able to get along like they used to? Or will their differences tear them apart?
 
Our favorite cherry blossom moves to boarding school along with her best friend Ino-chan. When they meet up with a unique character will they be able to deal with him,his rabid fan girls and gay fan boys? Come and find out!
 PLEASE READ AND REVIEW!
[SasuSaku]
Warning: Many Love triangles XD

The very first moment emerald met onyx it was love at first sight...at least for one of them. When squad seven recieves a dangerous mission to protect a wealthy family, Sasuke realizes something important. On the other hand, Sakura experiences a great lost. Who can help her? He's too stubborn and it appears there are others swooning after the goddess-like blossom.
 
PLEASE READ AND REVIEW! I also posted this story on www.fanfiction.net ^-^
No reviews equal no chappies because I'm not going to update a story if no one likes it...I would only be wasting my time if I did that!
When a terrible bombing happens killing dozens.12 rookie ninja plan to start a rebilation and stop The villige hidden in the sand from destroying the world.join naruto and the gang on a life changing adventure.
based off of real events (in my life) and ones i wish happened XD humor, and maybe a couple of romances along with it! all in highschool but they never grow up!

naruto style!
[AU, SASUSAKU] The Uchiha Massacre was a cold case. But when the younger of the two survivors is found beaten within an inch of his life, new suspicions emerge...and Uchiha Sasuke is driven precariously close to the edge.
[UNDER RECONSTRUCTION] Because all doused light has once shone bright.
OMG!!! HAPPY BDAY DESTINY (9127)!!!!!!!!
DIS IS FOR YOU!!!!!!
ONESHOT (Song)
Not originally made for SasuSaku, just random lyrics....but the words fit so....COMMENT PPL!!!! EVEN IF U THINK IT SUCKS!!!!!
AND WISH DESTINY (9127) A HAPPY BDAY!!!! XD
Short SasuSaku poem...
My first fanfic!!!! PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!!!

A mysterious girl comes to Konoha, looking for an old friend, and someone Naruto knows very well. Will the secrets in her past change everything?
The sequel to Sasuke Gets Amnesia!!!
This one has some pairings: mostly SasuSaku...some NaruHina and I'll probaly add more later on.
So hope u all like!!!! Thanx to those that left all those comments on Sasuke Gets Amnesia!!!! ^^
Funny story! Sasuke gets amnesia and everyone takes advantage of it.

PLEEZ be nice and comment! This is only my second fanfic!:)
How Sasuke really feels about Sakura!  Pairings: Sasuke X Sakura Naruto X Hinata Shikamaru X Ino Neji X Tenten
 
Sexual Content: Mild
sasusaku story. mostly a present and flasback story. and sakura's adventure to come (after time skip- shippuuden)

rating for later chapters
If You Are a Trainer In the Tono Region, This Story Sort of Gives you an insight to The History Of the Tono Region and Their Champ's!

Don't Know what the Tono Region is? Check out this Link http://www.fanart-central.net/story-45097.php
Me and my friend Marisa937(Jordan) try and figure out my true name and my past, thanx for the help my friend!^^
What happens when The Weasley twins meet two mages that are just like them. read and find out. This is my first story, so please don't be mean.
It will have bad langue later on.
Kagome is a pricess and wants to get rid of her old life. Inuyasha is a pirate and wants nothing more than to kill the Northern King aka Kagome's dad for stealing the Western and Eastern Lands. What happens when these two meet?
Miya! This a story of Amber's life. She's a ninja trying to make it in her world. She finally finds her mom and life is good! That is, until she has a run in with Orochimaru. No she has the curse mark and is trying to live with it.
A night of contemplation; a serious, introspective piece. A shinobi ponders life and death at the edge of the abyss. Rated PG-13 for contemplations of suicide and potentially disturbing and macabre imagery. One-shot. (1100-ish words)
A Story About Love And Loss ending links onto Sasuke Sad Pic I Did
The gang from Konoha High is back, and guess what? Homecoming is fast approaching! Join the Naruto characters as they struggle yet again with classes, grades, friends, enemies, and romance. Note: This is the sequel to Konoha High.
Very funny Naruto charater them songs YAY ^_^!
Little bit of fluff between Sasuke and Sakura!! Short story. IT's about tomatoes...it's cute...so read it darnit!!!!
HA.. A rediculous fic I wrote! Most of my friends thought it was hilarious, but that's just them. I don't own ToS or the songs/artists!!