Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Favorite Stories

Displaying 51-65 of 65 results.
Naruto, Kiba, Sasuke, Shikamaru, and Neji are best friends. But what heppens when the element of romance gets thrown into the mix? sorry not yaoi. Naruhina, Sasusaku, Nejitenten, not sure who shika gets yet.
While cleaning out her attic,Sakura finds a beautifully encrusted bracelet.It has the Konoha symbol designed with emeralds and it has an inscription on it:To my beautiful Cherry Blossom with love yourOnyx Knight.What happened when she put it on her wrist?
This is where me and my friends meet Star Ocean EX and Yu-Gi-Oh.
The New Sailor Scouts are back. New enemys. More action. And more crazy Hika stuff. Also a new main charcter. Lastly leaves that can the scouts defeat a enemy that knew the scout genaration before them. Find out. HeatherxAlex fluff.
The future is a steak. 4 girls and 1 boy must keep the original scouts time safe for their princess to come. For this when she comes war shall rage and they shall defeat 2 evil boys
Have you ever heard someone cry so painfully that it pierced your own heart and you began to cry sharing their sorrow and emotion? Read the tale of Naruto and Hinata's painful encounter...
ahh! Sesshomaru's drunk need i say more...
A highschool story. The Naruto characters go to Konoha High, a private school in the city of Konoha. They face all the highschool dramas: classes, grades, friends, enemies, and romance. Pairings to be revealed in later chapters.
The organization goes on a field trip to a wood!^^
it's a tribute to someone i lost...

Wish you were here now... © Marisa937
When Sasuke finnaly defeats his brother, he comes back to Konoha. But what will Sakura do? Will she choose the path of GOOD..........or EVIL? Read to find out!
this about when i frist ment naruto!^^

When I Ment Naruto © Marisa937
Shanks © Marisa937
While they were trying to record the REAL cutscenes, the SQARE company had quite a few outtakes...most of which were violent...
Stupid quotes from family, friends, myself, manga, anime and movies!
Lol I changed the Title! We have custom made pokemon made by People ON FAC!*alot of them are mine*...But anyways We might even add your custom Pokemon To the Story!!! So Basically if you want to Start your Journey KEEP READING!