Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Favorite Stories

Displaying 26-46 of 46 results.
This is about the Naruto group going to Middle School they are in 8th grade so friends,school,drama,fun,and middle school romance.Comment please!
A love that only meant death. For only when they die can they truely be together, and happy.
Inuyasha comes in Kagome's time while there was a terrible snow storm and Inuyasha was in his human form but what happens when Inuyasha stays in Kagome's room will something good come out of it.
Its New Year's Eve New Year was coming  Kagome wants to invite Inuyasha in her New Years she wanted to kiss him in the mid-night but but accidently something else.............. . ..will Inuyasha come for Kagome read and find it out
It has been five years Inuyasha thinks that Kagome is dead but is she............
Inuyasha is a movie star and Kagome does a movie with him. Inuyasha is certainly interested in Kagome
Inuyasha was in Hawaii with his girlfriend Kikyo but he falls in love in Hawaii with Kagome.
[WIP] Her mission, from the beginning, had always been clear, but now towards the end, where lines are blurred and dreams are faded, she must overcome an obstacle she could have never foreseen. [Tenten and Shino - Neji and Tenten]
this is basicly my OC's profiles
I write some poetry but not often, this is some of my work.
Zero and my other OC's are ready for all of your questions so let 'em have it

So start asking :) Hey guys please let me know who your questions are directed to!
The girls from Naruto sleep over, but the boys spy on them. What will they learn? Lot's of OCs and OC pairings.
Naruto, Kiba, Sasuke, Shikamaru, and Neji are best friends. But what heppens when the element of romance gets thrown into the mix? sorry not yaoi. Naruhina, Sasusaku, Nejitenten, not sure who shika gets yet.
Naruto and Hinata.a couple but this dosent only revolve around them
Sakura arranges for Hinata to go out for ramen with Naruto. Does it count as a date? Yay, I'm finally writing a NaruHina fic!!
Naruto gets paired with Hinata in a clean-up task that leads into something else... NaruHina OneShot
Hinata finally professes her love for Naruto in the Konoha ramen hut.
Naruto tries to sneak into Sakura, Ino, Hinata, and TenTen's sleepover using his sexy jutsu! And he has a tiny camera so Chouji, Shikamaru, and Kiba can watch on a television!
While cleaning out her attic,Sakura finds a beautifully encrusted bracelet.It has the Konoha symbol designed with emeralds and it has an inscription on it:To my beautiful Cherry Blossom with love yourOnyx Knight.What happened when she put it on her wrist?
The gang from Konoha High is back, and guess what? Homecoming is fast approaching! Join the Naruto characters as they struggle yet again with classes, grades, friends, enemies, and romance. Note: This is the sequel to Konoha High.
A highschool story. The Naruto characters go to Konoha High, a private school in the city of Konoha. They face all the highschool dramas: classes, grades, friends, enemies, and romance. Pairings to be revealed in later chapters.