Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/couples

Displaying 1-14 of 14 results.
this is a high school story.anyway,it's starts as Sakura going to a different school than her best friends.Sakura thinks this will be a suckish school,but guess WHO she comes across in this new school.usual naruto pairings.Please read and reply!^^
Anyways this Fan-fic is 1 story with each of my favorite couples' point of veiw. If you don't like one of these couples plz veiw the chapter of the couple you like...
Another XANA situation and this time it's Odd and Sissi that find themselves in quiet a dire position.
This is the first part of my trilogy Mating Dance.This is about Inu and Kag.Includes lemon in early chapter.Please read and review.Ja ne!!
Lin moves to the town and we meet two new members of the Sohmas. you will soon find out who was ment to be together event though i don't really like the couples this only made since!
Arya woke up her face covered in fear . I don't want him to abuse me again . I looked a the door to sasuke room and knocked on it. The door was unbolted and it opened . "Yes, Arya were busy . What does he want Arya thought getting scared .
There aren't many stories about Fruits Basket couples, so i decided to make one, please tell me your favorite pairings,So I can write a chapter about it! and It won't be a waste of your time!There IS romance in EVERY ONE!
sasuke must chose between love and power
A boy, a girl, a romance at an end...
This is a SURPRISE! hah, you'll have to read it. It involves Draco Malfoy, cause he's my hottie ;)
Summary- Sasuke is tired of Sakura smothering with unwanted love, so one day Sasuke tells off Sakura and Sakura is fed up with Sasuke. Sakura wishes upon a star that night that she fell out of love with Sasuke and soon she did but then fell in love w
There's a guy..Isn't there always? Anyways, I had nothing better to do and my fingers just kept on a typing. So, please comment, lemme know if there is anything I could fix.
Read the title..Its about me and josh
its about Nessa and Yaron getting together