Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/edward

Displaying 1-23 of 23 results.
THIS IS AN OLD STORY FROM 2007

I never submitted it before because I never finished it.


This was written back when my Camp Lazlo OC Emma was called Claire and was just a shy little girl with a bunny soft toy, BEFORE she became a little bit of a self insert.
THIS IS AN OLD STORY FROM 2007

I never submitted it before because I never finished it.
DIS MA TWILIGHT STORRIE
A story about Edward.
Nothing more.

This = Voices
This = Edward''''s thoughts
CAPS = Screams and stuff ofc
When the Elrics are brought to a nervous-racked town, their mission goes wrong and they spot a girl hurriedly attempting to leave the crowd. What is she doing, and why does she seem to pop up every time they get into serious trouble?
My first story!
Okay people, I just made a Twilight oc! here's her profile, comment me with your thoughts, then I'll need ocs to join in! (That means you Kitty!) ^U^
^_^
Clair steals her dad's identity and becomes, Milo Dupri, Roy is the first to find out Milo is really a girl but he keeps her secret.
Meanwhile, Ed is confused, "Am I gay?" whe he realizes his feelings towards Milo is actualy pure Love
An Edward one shot where he's looking back at his life before he was turned. Edward's POV.
Elizabeth Gallagher would go anywhere to escape her memories, but what happens when she goes to Fork's, and her memories fallow her there. 
Her name is Ellin Hime and she's the youngest state alchemist. Being the bold girl that she is; she just walks into Colonel Mustang's office only to see someone that she thought was dead standing there. Who is this person and does he remember her?
.:Twilight:. What was the real reason Edward took Bella to meet the rest of the family? Maybe it was because he overheard his parent’s conversation…
Songfic using Low Man's Lyric By Metallica. Roy's depressed and doesnt think he has a reason to live. RoyEd
based off of charlie goes to candy mountain but with a twilight twist Note I do not own twilight or charlie
Edward and Alphonse go tho college allong with the onther characters from FMA what will happen?
A 'romantic' comedy fan fic for my Friend Nina! Won't she be so glad I posted it for the entire world to read???

(Note: I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS USED.)
THIS IS YAOI! royed. please comment, its my first one on fma, and i wanna know how i did.
Edward explains his love for his brother in ways no one's dared to assume before. Elricest.
Edward, lives alone in the mansion of his birth, of his creaction.
(Sorry, I don't remember much about this movie of
"Edward Scissorhands". So, I'll try my best and write this story.)
-------
New Update! I just saw "Edward Scissorhands" a few days ago and I am
ready to write from what I got out of the storyline. No. 2 is ready to go!
Yup yup i wrote it...come and see *_*
I was boed. XD I will try to make 15 things for this. Enjoy! XD
A live Truth or Dare game with characters from Fullmetal Alchemist as contestants.