Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/hearts

Displaying 1-25 of 61 results.
Worlds are in danger from a new threat. But Sora is busy with the old threat of Xehanort! It's up to a new Keyblade master, setting forth from the fanfic world of Sonic GeneX, to help protect these worlds from the forces of darkness...and chaos!
SoKai short story. :)
Hi
Stayne and Tarrant argue over stuff that doesn''t matter.
After the death of Organisation 13, a new dark power emerges.
The Order of Darkness have appeared from the depths and are now bringing chaos to the worlds. Will Sora and the others overcome this new threat?
Trapped in an unknown world swallowed in ultimate darkness, Sora and Riku must escape anyway possible! But someone lurks in the shadows ...

Its not the end of the world ... Its the end of the Universe!
Enter Keylund. No Heartless, lots of magic. But could the Heartless possibly be returning?
A poem quote thingy I wrote on love.
Gil has been without his master, Oz, for ten years. But what happened during that ten year course for Gilbert?
(O.C.s)
Sora has seemingly lost his memory can Riku and the others find it?
After encountering a Heartless, Sora and crew come across the Hall of Abandon and their journey begins!
This is a story of a new Keyblade bearer many years after the time of the games. This story goes beyond the Disney/FF boundary of the original stories, going into different worlds of other non-Disney or FF games/animes. Hope someone enjoys it!
After a mysterious hooded man tells of a myterious entrance to Kingdom Hearts, Sora and his friends are launched on another adventure.
This is almost like a series of short stories about how what some of the characters from kingdom hearts think and feel about eachother. All of the Chapters connect somehow and when all of the chapters are typed..the whole thing would make sense.
Remake of "You Truely are Heartless". Name may change over time. Summary inside

It's been 15 years since Kairi, Sora ad Riku retured to Destiy Islands.

Sora is dead.
Riku has joined the dark side, to become young.

Kairi moved to Hollow Bastion.

Sora and Kairis Daughter now holds the keyblade.

A story that takes place two years after the events of Kingdom Hearts 2.
Includes new characters, new worlds, a new organization, and a grand new adventure!
I know this goes completely against my nature, but I'm gonna write a story that dosen't have Roxas:( *sobs*, Riku and Kairi.
This is based from the beginning - to the end, of The Lion King.(including when Sora comes to the pride lands)
After the adventure to 'The World That Never Was' things were a little more exciting with Roxas and I. But the fun would really start in the not to distant future when Sora and Sky would return...
This is my first fanfic. I own none of the characters in this story and (unfortunately) never will. Please comment on my chapters, if you don't I cant get better!
Its a story that starts off at the end of kingdom hearts 2
and is basiclly about sora's heart being torn apart by light and dark. Pus anti-soraisms.I hope you enjoy and I apologize for all the spelling or grammer errors. ^__^
I am Yuki Cross, a human and I dwell in a place where vampires live just below us...as they count the beating of our rapid hearts, and stave their dark desires. I stop them from killing, but can I resist the temptation?

For My fan Firefoxfireball101
A vision in the stars tell of a new Keyblade Wielder, so Sora and friends travel to where the weilder lives, Amity Park. Meanwhile, a new enemy is growing stronger. DPKH Crossover. R&R Please
This is my own little fanfic of the organization. There will be a little yaoi (not sex) but I think it will be a good story! I will post it in chapters. :D
The KH story with a twist, taking place from the Organizations point of view, but also Kairi's, and and OC.