Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/moon

Displaying 26-46 of 46 results.
Its about the new male sailor scouts! The Sailor/Planet Warriors.
A quiz for Sailor Moon fans about Sailor Moon. It is based on the series including the PGSM series. Some of the Question are really hard but some are quite easy. I will be uploading 21 questions in each different page/ chapter.
there is a whole philosophy behind this poem but i will not tell you. mostly because i believe you should find your own meaning in it, and partly 'cause i'm too lazy
A New power draws new enemies and allies. Along with a new and old Sailor Scouts. Can the scouts handle this or will the world be coverd in forever darkness?
A poem
This is an exert from my Way of the Were story I'm working on enjoy and comment honestly (If anyone has a question just on this just ask)
A little poem I wiped up enjoy& comment honestly
this is my first fic and I am very sorry because I wrote it in Spanish. However I'm working hard to translate it into English some day. At least the translation of the title would be "Nights of Bleeding Moon" To those who can read it, I hope you lik
The Sun is setting soon...
Jack moves from the city to the country in this epic story of hard times, romance, and flying pigs!
After many countless hours of editing, I have made a clean version of Midnight Moon. When I say clean, I mean it has no mention of any yaoi-ish things.
This is a poem I did for a class and I decided to redo it and put it up.
Enjoy~
Serena's thoughts towards the end of the episode "A Crystal Clear Destiny".
Serena and Darien celebrating Christmas. Enjoy!
I got this stuff from different sources, and damned if each one said a different birthstone. I didn't feel like looking them all up, so make do.
A year after Usagi's marriage. Darkened visions of the future haunt her dreams as a new enemy begins their attack on Earth. Now she wonders if Crystal Tokyo will ever come to pass?
Just a simple poem I created at my boyfriend's house while he was at work...
Usagi and Mamoru are happly married and they are awaiting the future. They thought that their fighting days would now end, but they were wrong. Two new senshi appear along with a new enemy.
I like the rhyming in this 1, kinda confusing-u gotta read it!!
It makes me cry.But I love it!