Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/shadow

Displaying 26-49 of 49 results.
by LordLatios (me) and LadyLatias (my brother)over PictoChat on the DS, some are funny some arnt be he wanned me to post em so yeah, i think you can tell wich ones are done by who :P
Most likely the first of many 'Shadow goes to' stories. No, I have no idea how Cream got a drivers license.
Shadow has made mistakes with Rouge all his life... And he has a devious plan to make up for it! Based on The "Nightmare Before Christmas." Very funny story! Some spelling errors, though. Enjoy!
Sonic is prince to his mother's kingdom and He is highly respected among his people. Shadow is one of Sonic's many worker slaves. Shadow hates slavery more than anything in the world. Coming from two completly different lifestyles, how will they react whe
Love. Love is like a game, an intense, crazy game.  You either win or lose right? This time Rouge, and three others play, but danger ensues. Rated M for later chapters.
A little thing I did when I wasn't feeling too happeh. This was a hit over at DA, so I hope you guys like it.
Since I can't submit my story just yet, I'll give ya'll some background info on my OC's in Shadow the Hedgehog: A Dark Love Story.
WHO SHOVED THE 'thing' DOWN SHADOW'S THROAT? WHAT IS THE 'thing'? WHO IS THE SHOVER??? This is like a mystery/comedy story! Theres like clues on each chapter, some are easy to spot and some are hard!!! HAPPY CRIME SOLVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shadow listens to Barbie girl?
I like it hope you do.
I like it hope you do.
I like it hope you do.
I like it hope you do.
This Poem Is about a Deady Ninja who has been hired by the people to kill a Samurai Princess. And hey most of it rhymes just like the Hawk Poem you may have read before.
Co authored with Skye Mac; about the Sonic gang winding up in an alternative world; and with two witchy sisters.(OC)
A short little angst fic I wrote a long time ago. Like... before Sonic Heroes was out. o_O;; It's pretty much a Shadow death. Yes I know that makes no sense, shh.
Shadow Mysta and the rest of the Sonic gang have to save the world again. But theres only one way to save it. Will they all be willing to except it?
A little story that I haven't completed but will if you like what you read.(I got very bored on the plane)
Against a brick wall, with nowhere to go...
Sonic finds out the hard way to never break a promise.
Shadow the Hedgehog and his friends... TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!! MUA HA HA HA!!
Heh, this is just a silly fic I made up about Yuri Hyuga and Alice Elliot, from Shadow Hearts. Don't ask me why I drew that pic 'Baby Snatcher' to accompany this! I just felt like doing something unsual! Uru/Urmnaf is Yuri's name in Japanese version.
Shadow is trying to trick Knuckles & Kristin (my character). Will he succeed?
It's a list of poems I came up with. Some don't rhyme, but who ever said poems had to?
With ruby bored as heck her and angel throw a party....them tails, knux, and shadow! 0.o and what the heck is up with the lucky charms?!?!?!?!?!