Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/shadow

Displaying 1-25 of 49 results.
OK so I was thinking about it and here it is!! OK so we look in on silver's life with interviews around silver and himself Enjoy silver's life!!!
Shadow returns home from a G.U.N. mission to find his lover cheating on him with another hedgehog. The hedgehog is resistant to the bat, but shadow's wrath unleashed... untill he hears the hedgehog confess his (hidden) feelings
We often see our shadows as something that is always with us no matter what. However, Shadows live in darkness... A darkness that wishes to extinguish the light.
this is just slightly a sneak peak to what my story is like with Shady and the whole gang

obviously from someone elses POV

for the original story i might not use this
I''m crazy bored right now. So i decided to randomly come back and make a story
I revised it. I'm so proud of myself. It's a LOT funnier now!
... i dont feel like explaining, please enjoy.
Tired of constantly being chased by Amy, Sonic is fed up. But when Tails mentions a possible solution, he's ready to try just about anything to get the pink stalker off his back. However, will the possible solution help, or just make the problem worse?
well tranon! is the best!
There's a new girl in town and she fights hard, as Shadow is about to find out...

Very crazy!! Lol I laugh eveytime I read it! XD
This is just something I thought I'd work on when I'm not drawing. Even so, I'd still like your opinion and critisism. Also, this story will involve different anime, videogames, and even a few books.
A short poem about Shadow, who he is and what he does. if you like this then maybe you should check out my other poem I Am Sonic.
What would happen if you didn't know your father or you mother and your grandparents are supposedly dead? This is the story of Alaphonse and Noel, grandchildren of the two most dangerous beings on earth, and Tidus, Alaphonse's demon half-brother.
A story i made up about a mission that team dark goes on. And yes it has to do with Snow the Wolf but I still hope oyu enjoy it!

Alexis!
Sequal to Forever Yours... Ark, Shadow's son, is 17 and falls in love... what will it take to win her heart?
Threw back in the past they have no idea what happened but you will soon see,
Endless-Shadow

If anyone has a deviant art profile and u c this it is mine on here under the name KumoriTacchi and on devart under Wrathlor


PLZ COMMENT
This is a story about Roxys life from being born to growing up.
Welcome to the year 2109. With the legendary Black and Blue Hedgehogs long gone, the stories of six young hedgehogs with mysterious ancestors will unfold.
The adventures of Mischief {Rei} and Blood Shadow {Mike} two metahumans
Chapters get added by interest (aka number of comments) on the story.
Yes I know it sucks just don't flame me to hard.
Was playing Kingdom Hearts 2 like crazy and this story popped up one night.
set 1 month after sonic adventure 2. Shadow is still missing. sonic thinks its his fault, and is ready to end it all. sonadow. PG-13 for some humor and lots of profanities. YAY! <('-'<) <( '-' )> (>'-')>