Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/twilight

Displaying 1-20 of 20 results.
Ponies arrive in our world, but why? What force could possibly bring them here?
Dedicated to those who lost their lives on September 11 2001, and, most importantly, to those who were left behind.
DIS MA TWILIGHT STORRIE
This is too big for a blog in my opinion, plus people hardly read my blogs. But I want this to be heard.

No flames cause I dont smack you for your opinion do i?
He was bored, she lent him a book. Now he''s hooked on it like the majority of teenage firls in America. Yep. Beastboy read Twilight.
Dusk is about Surri and Jasper. I alreddy told u peepl about it and that I'd send it here so ya. It's gunna happn cuz Surri soooo much coolr than Alice.
Gay & Bisexual people do not necessarily raise gay children, so let them adopt without judgment!
a story based on the twilight seires i hav designed some new chacters you can find images of thes on my gallery, its a work in progress my typings not great anyways its bout a vampire called tomas an a were wolf called jade... enjoy
Misaki's world turned upside down when she, her brother and friends are separated when their island is destroyed. Now she is trapped in the darkness, but for some reason her light shines brightly. What will happen to her and all her friends?
Victoria Isabella. She is hard to figure out. One word is Neglect. She longs for love, trust, & friendship. Ideas on this 'book' from Twilight's Stephenie Meyer and Speaks Laurie Anderson. If you have not read them I recommend.
Okay people, I just made a Twilight oc! here's her profile, comment me with your thoughts, then I'll need ocs to join in! (That means you Kitty!) ^U^
3 girls go to a park to have hang out, but they end up meeting 3 vamps, Jasper, Emmett, and Edward...and one gets bitten. Will the other two girls stay human? Slight yuri. very slight.
An Edward one shot where he's looking back at his life before he was turned. Edward's POV.
After the adventure to 'The World That Never Was' things were a little more exciting with Roxas and I. But the fun would really start in the not to distant future when Sora and Sky would return...
This story is with Roxas and Me. Roxas, Hayner and the gang, have been best friends with me for years. Sora and Sky(Choii) are in this story as well. But I don't meet up with them until later...
*The Story begins on a sunny Twilight town day.
Elizabeth Gallagher would go anywhere to escape her memories, but what happens when she goes to Fork's, and her memories fallow her there. 
COMING SOON!
I'm not going to give a summary of my story until it's added to FAC so sorry!
.:Twilight:. What was the real reason Edward took Bella to meet the rest of the family? Maybe it was because he overheard his parent’s conversation…
based off of charlie goes to candy mountain but with a twilight twist Note I do not own twilight or charlie
Continuation of a boys Struggle against Hell