Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/vampire

Displaying 1-25 of 60 results.
This is a poem I wrote inspired after having read the whole Hunger Games saga in a few days (which I absoultely adored). Let me know what you think :)
This is my fanfic "The truth is revealed". It's a crossover between the mangas Vampire Knight, Rust Blaster, Bloody Kiss and Blood Soul. OHSHC and Shiki will also make an appearance.
Hope you like it. Please comment.
This is one of my originals :> don't know if I'll post the rest though, since the chappies are comming to me rather slow and I might use it for school :< Well hope you'll enjoy at least the prolog :>
Sample of my story, Embargo.
-shurgs- cant think right now
This is about a human teenage girl called Onyix and a vampire boy Gabriel.
A fantasy-based Shaman King story, in which different forms of fiction gentle glide between the cracks of the Shamanic world in a devastatingly seductive manner.
Cute scene of my SC created character, with Raphael Sorel - she doesn't know French, but he does!

Shadowmitsu/Sha-mitsu, and story © me / DarthPhoenix17.

Raphael Sorel, Yoshimitsu, and Soul Calibur © Namco.
Never been one for superstitions, Cassandra is surprised when she starts to get goosebumps walking home one evening.
a story i hav been planning to writ but nevr did
Whatever. I thought I'd end up like this anyway. At least that's what I tried to convince myself...
This stroy is by Hanna.

This is based of a dream I had a while back, I plan on finishing it!

All character belong to me except the obvious (Greek gods and so on...)
The story of Jake, who is oblivious to his families dark and mysterious past...

Just a snipet of the first chapter of Vampire Charm, hope you like it and let me know if you want me to post more :)
Hope you like it and please comment xx
Maria has always loved Ichiru, will her dreams come true?

Rated PG 13~!

Warning only for teens!
ok well basically these are all words i have used in my fanfiction stories if any of you folks are confused about what a japanese word is just look up the term in here and if it isnt in here ask me to post it and i will do so! ^_^ hope this helps!
^_^
For Veronica Smith, a half-werewolf, the existence of vampires are a curse from the devil. But when she seeks help from a group of these creatures, the seventeen year-old finds that the darkness is not that terrifying.
this is a story bout a girl with some strange powers...
Cassie was a normal 16 year old...untill she met Matt, a ignorate teenager with a horrid secret, he was a vampire. Not ur "everyday" vampire though....
This is a story I did a while back. I made this story in a little booklet of mine. And I made it to the entire thing (71 pages). I finished it when it was the end of the school year. Comments would be grateful please.^w^
This story is dedacated to nothingempire. Hope ya like it! -^_^-
its short i know but hopefully my fan that requested this is satisfied and sorry i just really got busy with work and the kids n school! only 37 more days!
oh any yea this has some grown up stuff so please forgive me if u dont like it!
Vampire 7th Period is about a girl who's name is Tracy Lowlaw. Tracy has just moved to a new town during the middle of January and has to go to a new school. Her life is completely normal until she visits her class, 7th period.
An Edward one shot where he's looking back at his life before he was turned. Edward's POV.
A vampire reflects on her values and lose of power, ulitmatly leading to her lose of life.