Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/vampire

Displaying 26-50 of 60 results.
Just a few poems i wrote when I was bored in study hall
A semi-normal teen named Crysta Aile finds out she is not so normal after all...
A vampire Princess Miyu fic
This is originaly a one shot but if you think I should add more say so
A quick poem I wrote while listening to Black Light Burns.
.:Twilight:. What was the real reason Edward took Bella to meet the rest of the family? Maybe it was because he overheard his parent’s conversation…



this is a story about a vampire named Roxanne
It's the most wonderful time of the year... or is it?...christmas in not the only thing lurking around the corner, as inu and his mate, kag, will learn. Their new foe has many gifts for them, all wrapped in silver bows.
hope you like this
A vampire story about a vampire in a boarding school.
Marius still loves Armand but doesn't if Armand feels the same about him
Saelene was just a normal girl. She went to school, had a good childhood, and became the most feared Undead Hunter of all time.

But what happens when the unimaginable happens?

She becomes what she has so passionatly hunted for all these years...
This is Just something I've been working on for the past two years. It's definitely not your average Vampire/Demon story though. Definitely more complex...but I guess that's up for you to decided, huh?
It's about this french guy named Vincent Daae, his four best friends, his astoundingly gorgeous family, and his "guardian angel", Rei Kuzuki. They get into some serious crap... vampiric crap... my original stuff, not a fanfic.
Vampires, Demons, a 3rd world, When Heisan Al and ed get thrown in to a demon infested world what new threats will they face. Eventually AlXALXOC rated for violence lang and sexual themes in l8r chapers AU/AR,Bi,F/M/M,Lime,OC,WIP
All the main characters are vampires, but not the blood-sucking, evil kind. It’s more from they’re point of view. Anyway, you’ll find out more as the story progresses.
Ask.
Just the characters here, nothing William Shakespeare, still trying to get the damn introductory chapter finished.
its about a girl who had been tricked into becoming a vampires by her lover and after that ploys to kill him im actually wrightis a story about it but its not done yet so hopefully its up soon hope ya enjoy this though.
I really don't have a description... please read!!
um ykea a short story i did in 7th grade for Halloween. i don't think its scary but w/e. enjoy ^^
Vampire Kaii (My original character from my 'Blood Brothers' series) muses over the activities of a vampire ^_^. A short piece written for a University, had to be between 300-500 words. Hope you like ;)
A poem I wrote about a vampire girl
A small story that I wrote for a friend of mine.pretty good actually.
Kai was a normal girl living a normal life, until Kamon arrived. Now she has to defend herself against an abnormal being...
you ere his footsteps in the shadows. how ong can you run for?