Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/wolf

Displaying 26-50 of 58 results.
this is the story of a wolf I made up, his name is Keran and he belongs to a huge pack. If you want to find out what happens to him read this story!^^ hope you enjoy it!
This is the story of Saffrons life in a poem.
A girl is lost in the woods and meets a silver wolf. They help each other fulfill the loneliness in each others' lives. (Dedicated to my friend Gin Ookami) Sorry I'm not good at descriptions!
Prolouge
It had been a regular day and Anne had just returned from her nursing job. That day she had, had some very unusual patients. All of the patients were just getting paler and paler, not only that but they were loosing blood rapidly and she could
Well, I did some digging and found my first Redwall short. It's based off of the same Quest that "Nieze" and "Letting Go". It isn't much, but I had to start somewhere....
this is my latest poem about a wolf who's lost his family..and a man watching him...since people seem to like my poems i thought I would write somthing new...hope you all like!
Aww! A cutie story about a wolf who was orphaned young and went to stay with a snow-dog village. He feels lonely and different and just wants to be equal, but soon finds that being equal isnt always whats important :) I can kinda relate to this. x
This is a song describing what it feels like to transform into a wolf.
The story of my original Balto wolf character Achak and how he grew up to be the wolf he is now.
Fire is added to the Name of Blaze, And for good reason. Here is the second and last part to 'Origin'
A wolf sets pawprint into my soul, but also exist within my imagination, my reality. Her name is Fire Blaze.
Freeze City is the dome that houses the Flower Maiden. Consequently, it also houses wolves who were drawn there by her Paradise-promising scent. This is the tale of a wolf that you haven't seen before, and her futile search for the wolves' Rakuen.
This was actually for school. (We were studying myths). It's supposed to explain why wolves howl...
a poem of my spirit animal, the white wolf.
A poem about a wolf dieing.
A poem about a wolf pack.
Poem about the evil in a werewolf, and the beauty in a wolf.
this is my chapter seiries about a lonley girl and some wolves...
READ!
Read on!
A wolf meets his mate.
its just a poem about a wolf!
what more is there to say?!
(if you look at it then i promise not too do another!!)
*This was a project I had to do my freshman year about a human changing into something.*
Right guys. This is for you in hopes of what we can become
Two poems about my charactor. Please read and comment.