Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/wolf

Displaying 1-25 of 58 results.
This is for anyone who wants to be a part of something. For those who like the thrill of being rewarded for a job well done or punished for causing trouble. This is the Dark Wolf Pack. We are currently looking for members. Comment if you're interested.
this consists of my characters which later will unite with the characters of the real inuyasha but for now its just how my characters grow up
this is were all my songs for characters go
One day a girl finds a injured white wolf and brings him home to help him only to find out hes more then just a wolf.
Er..I'm going to post all of my poems here.. some aren't as good as others.. ^^;
I don't remember how it happened. How i got here. Or where I'm going. I just know, I'm running, because if I slow down, I'm dead.
Short story written by me
One Hope, A story I made for my fursonna and my two best friends fursonnas!
A mixture between different animes. And other things.
Shadow Stalkers (c) me (Amy)
Angelus Wolfen (c) angelshadow of FA
My fan fic for Maximum Ride. I think it is good, I'v been working on it for awhile now.
Its about a boy who gets a demon sealed inside him plus his clan gets killed before his very own eyes. the boy devotes his life to find and kill whos responsible for the murder of his clan.
A wolf pack has to fight for their beloved home
This was a report I did for school and a friend told me to put in on so i did. Its not very long but o well. comment please
Princess Miyuki and her two friends travel to Paradise to try to retrieve her brother's soul and revive him.
Short chapters i know, but its my first story i ever wrote so be kind about it
The ever-lasting story of Amore and Nepoli, a mating pair of Flying Wolves, the last of their kind, and their journey to a new home.
This is a poem that describes, in my opinion, the transformation from Man to Wolf.
I had to do this poem for school...
I'm bad at poems, but i thought i'd share with you guys.
this is for an assignment i did for ELA. it is Little Red Riding Hood from the wolf's point of view.
about a girl who can talk and change into a wolf. WOW
All the main characters are vampires, but not the blood-sucking, evil kind. It’s more from they’re point of view. Anyway, you’ll find out more as the story progresses.
This is my second novel and the third in the Lone Wolf/ Red Dragon Series. The second in the series was written by my friend. Anywho, in this story a few people die, new friendships are formed, new loves discovered, and new enemies arise.
A young anthro, turned away from every place, wanders, in a desperate search for love. She finds it in a handsome wolf, but what will happen to their love when both the humans and the wolf pack come after them?
Matt Khan and Argol Vazin. Two very different people from two very different worlds. What happens when fate brings them both together to rise up and fight for the ones that they care about? You'll have to read on to find out!