Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/wolves

Displaying 1-21 of 21 results.
On her fourteenth birthday, Mitsuki Konohara''s world proved to her how cruel it really is. After her mother was hit by a car, her last words to her sent her on an adventure to find her father and prepare for a battle from long ago.
Basically me and Artie rule over far far away and puss, shrek, donkey and fiona join in the fun!!
More haiku's may be on the way.
A book im writing, the story is about a normal teenage girl who moves from Florida to Oregon where nothing is as it seems, Samantha is the caught between conflicts that inflict the mysterious family and the boy she has come to love.
Just a short story that I created at the spur of the moment...I really have no life...:D

~*~WolfAngel~*~
A story on how the Lucian clan started. Enjoy, cuz these dogs are wild!
this is the tale of a wolf called shadow...enjoy i spent two years rewriting this story so plz tell me wat u think, also if u know any agents i'm gonna hopefully publish it!
Eighteen years ago, the village was attacked by two mighty tailed canine demons; a nine tailed male fox and his mate, a seven-tailed female wolf. FULL SUMMARY INSIDE!!!
Set in a Native American setting, a Navajo girl named Catori, which means spirit, and a Cherokee boy named Nashoba, which means Wolf. Something is up with the wolves around them, and Nashoba...
New story. Includes wolf pack from New Profiles. Um....not good with these things.
The ever-lasting story of Amore and Nepoli, a mating pair of Flying Wolves, the last of their kind, and their journey to a new home.
These are the characters for yet another story involving the Warriors.
All the main characters are vampires, but not the blood-sucking, evil kind. It’s more from they’re point of view. Anyway, you’ll find out more as the story progresses.
Kinda like Eragon only its really really not. This is my story of Hadrian, an outcast in a world that utterly SUCKS! Two Gods duked it out 700 years ago and now the world is godless and in turmoil. While the Demon Lord of the Earth stomps around in his new home, the people of the land are suffering. The sky is always black and the stars have disappeared. PG Minor MINOR swearing and i'm not sure about sexual stuff yet. maybe later :P Please read and review! Rating may be upped
a story about 2 wolves that leave their pack because they are always under fed and they jurney in ukown terra's!
this is a poem i made up about a wolf and a guns man
the only wolves that arent mine r blazr alpha snowly beau haily roxy sly remrant
sea.they belong to fmaghostwolf dont ask i cant spell well
Freeze City is the dome that houses the Flower Maiden. Consequently, it also houses wolves who were drawn there by her Paradise-promising scent. This is the tale of a wolf that you haven't seen before, and her futile search for the wolves' Rakuen.
this is a poem about loyalty and wolves it was just random so there
Two poems about my charactor. Please read and comment.
The vast story that folows the life of a crinos wolf and how he has to go through making up for his mistakes!!!Inspired by Julia of The Wolves and Balto!!!lol