Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/writing

Displaying 1-21 of 21 results.
Written for Jadis' prompt on the forum's Poetry Tag game. I liked how this one came out, and thought I would post it here, too.
Poem about Mother Nature. I'm no poet but, I hope you enjoy.
I recently participated in a workshop at my school which dealt with Ekphrasis, or poetry inspired by art objects. This was one of my submissions. It is Interrogative Ekphrasis, inspired by Breugel's painting of the fall of Icarus.
Just random threads of stories here and there, mostly inspired by my life :)
I made this poem may 2, 2009
This another poem bout me and...my fiance.
Just some stuff I write. XP Comments please. :D
Okay, so, the other day I was thinking (scary, huh?). I have no way to share my short stories other than creating a story thing for each. why not just have one whole 'story' for short stories? so, here we are. Just Because.
These are songs I like to listen to while adding chapter's to my numerous Stories! you can pretty mush assume I don't Own these Songs Unless I say other wise! *Created by pure boardness*
My opinion is that when things are real, they're better finds that fanfics. So when I found my second grade school journal the other day, I thought that it was pretty funny.
These are a compilization of some of my favorite poems I'm written over the years.
Underneath the designer wear and pretty hair, there is a person with insecurities. Written in response to my friend dropping from a size ten to size eight, saying that she is fat, and denying that I am. I want to give her something to cry about.
I wrote this based on an instance that happened not too long ago. It meant so much to me and inspired me a great deal, so I wrote this short little story about my experience and feelings.
Poems and stories written in the MMH writing workshop with Emily.
A sad love song that I wrote during school after taking a boring chemistry test
this is a collection on poetry (and songs) that i have written...so...yeah...heh...Oo;
Dedicated To LieDetector16! She is so sweet! I hope you like it! LieDetector16 and i love to cry!
Presea was so concerned with the well being of another that she put herself in danger to ensure her safety. later, her emotions begin to come back to her. after winged dragon fight. nothing explicit. it is highly reccomended you play that far first
Hey Everybody! If you like Tear and Haelo I suggest you read the story of how they came to be. I really hope you like it, but please read it. This is a Romance/Comedy/Drama story. YAYNESS I CANT BELIEVE I'M WRITING A STORY!!
In Re' Jarl, magic is forbidden, and possession is punishable by death. Yet some secret villages still practise it, going out on raids to save those who have magic. After being shot, Meg the Sorceress is adopted by Gypsies, and a series of events beg