Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Favorite Stories

Displaying 26-40 of 40 results.
I effing love LeonxAshley. So I just kinda threw this together. It's supposed to be cute...but it kinda sucks because I can't write worth crap. Hope you enjoy it anyway.

Resident Evil, Leon, and Ashley are (C) to Capcom
Story is (C) to ME
The story of Flick and Liza's love.
i'm not finishing it....
I made my own lyrics to Fireflies by Owl City. They're about my friend who's not with us anymore.

You can find the original song on YouTube. :)

I love my little kitty, even though he's dead. Rest In Peace Yoshi.
Annoy Max!
Faced with questions and a demon who's willing to stoop low enough to poison her just to keep herself and her big brother safe, the woman fights sleep to maul over everything.
After being in a coma-like state for an hour the questions have been answered, but more arise.
Kind of an end to my earlier one-shot Poisoned
Jokes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's a fanfic for Genkai's fanfic! ^^ Hope you like it!
A modern version of the play Everyman that I had to do for litterary studies.
Dedicated to those who lost their lives on September 11 2001, and, most importantly, to those who were left behind.
It's a batman fanfic! Huzzah! What more is there to say? Oh, yeah, that it's way cooler then all other batman fanfics. Seriously. Read it. Can you figure out who let the criminals escape?
Some Batman's villains discuss a TV show.
The sequal to "The Fairly Odd Phantom". Vicky wants revenge on Danny for stealing her job so she teams up with all of Danny's enemies to get revenge.
A Fairly Oddparents/Danny Phantom crossover story. Crocker rounds up all of Danny's enemies and uses them to take over Fairy World. It's up to Timmy Turner and Danny Phantom to save Fairy World!
read and you'll find out.