Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/bob

Displaying 1-20 of 20 results.
Lisa has been Kidnapped....lets read on to find out who an why an stuffs ! :)
This is a short story I wrote for fun. If you like it the theres going to be a seqal.
This is a really stupid peom but i was bored
Bob and Mitzi have been best friends for a long time, but does their friendship run deeper than that? A three part story about how two friends show just how much they really do care for each other. BobxMitzi.
This story desriptates of a crew in the Caribbean.
They are nothing but girls and anything they want,like a ships tresure or gold.

If you wanta be in this story tell meh on my profile,and you can join.
The ultimate battle between Link and Bob the Redead. Mild language and violence. Many surprises. Be careful.
A story about Gerard and a girl..it's actually pretty good...
this is the dialogue to my next bob's adventures animation. any text in brackets are actions or scene changes. text in italics is speech.
yo
I made up a chao called Shamoo. Why are you wasting time reading this when you could be reading the bio!
I made up a chao called Mattkoons.....You'll have to read it.
just telling you everything about my fancharacter Shale
This is a poem I created for a poetry contest hosted on The Java Hut message boards a few months ago.
Bob lost in the web!
Another contest entry and sequeal to my Christmas story.
A short little poem about Bob's love for Dot. I did it for a fan fic contest that AvA was hosting on Mayhem's Boards. Enjoy!
A romantic fic between Bob and Dot that I wrote for the fan fic contest that AvA was hosting at Mayhem's Boards.
A blind date set up for Bob and Dot.
Post season 4 fic! Gonna be short and have a sequel! Explains my rendition on how the hunt went!
This is something i wrote over the summer. I just found it saved on my computer. This just really depicts the nature of life