Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/christmas

Displaying 26-37 of 37 results.
When all the State Alchemists have to contribute something to the military's Christmas party, what will Ed do? And can he help the newest recruit use her talents for good?
Charles Dickens classic, with a Sonic touch.
My version of a Christmas that COULD POSSIBLY happen if Mrs. Claus were not around! -gasp-
Take a guess by looking at the title. A small, six story 'book' for christmas. Note: characters from beyblade will be paired with OC's in this, so if you don't like that, you can't say I didn't warn you. Merry Christmas. Please R & R.
A very short poem about winter.
I made these songs 'cause it's so close to Christmas. Happy Holidays! Please comment!
Too excited to wait. It's up now and the polls will be open soon!
Don't really know how to describe it...just read!
Kei (Digital Dreamer's RP chara), Tori, and Koji (My charas) are in Traverse Town for Christmas. Follow the last few days before Christmas in this comody! (Unedited, uncorrected. Sorry about the spacing)
i know it sounds like that old song but it ISN'T!!!!! 2 of my friends wrote this so any commenta will go to them!!!!! they wrote it for music and we added drums, guitars, and bass guitar (which i played) on top of the piano part they wrote. enjoy!!!!
Basicly- it's A Christmas Carol except with the chars of Beyblade! (Guess who's Scrooge- so hard right?)
After Kurama finds Yoko crying under the missletoe, Yoko tells the tale of his first kiss with Kuronue. *Yaoi song fic*