Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/christmas

Displaying 1-25 of 37 results.
Written back in December 2017 for Christmas, while i was still in a 'Legend of Spyro' Phase.

This would be Post-Dawn of the Dragon, at least 15 Years Later.

--

It is Christmas in Avalar, and we see gifts exchanged between Family and Friends.

Featuring some of my Spyro OCs. :)
All Christmas Specials go here.

In the very first GeneX Christmas Special, Copter doesn't seem to get Christmas. In fact, he seems annoyed by it! Can anyone get through to him?

In the second, Gemini is feeling homesick. Fortunately, a reindeer crash helps to distract from it.
Rachael, a 13-year-old angel, recieves a nutcracker for Christmas, but she doesn''t know it''s from Jon!

*FINISHED! Go read it, if you wish to!
Brendon Skellington never thought much about his father, Jack's, status in Halloween Town--until his sister suggests one of them might someday take his place.
Based on on the original Christmas Carol. Its my first story, so don't expect it to be all totally awesome. Soooo..... yeah. Read your head off! XD
This is my first story! just to tell u, this story has a LOT of drama. ok, this is a Christmas story thats... not very Christmasy... please comment, but don't flame ^^
A story that is about belief and how believing in something may let you see what others cannot see. Sad, Romance, Sweet
Its a story i made up! this is only the first chapter!
its a lot of writing xD and it has realistic deaths...the base part of the story isn't even done yet xD so u cant make a summary of it from the first chapter xD
Kagome has just lost family, love and purpose, and the place she ended up in just makes her feel worse. Two men come to kidnap her and she willingly goes with them. One of them decides to be there for her forever... KagIta oneshot
By MasterBakatare-san
I tried uploading this before, and I don't think it worked, so let's give this a shot. I wrote it during Christmas when Kisame wouldn't get out of my head. Yes, I know it's a little late, but oh well. Hope you like it!
[ONESHOT] He again looked at her, and there, suddenly – for a few, precious moments – all of the hate had been drained from his face. And he was beautiful.
......please read its hilarious and a Christmas Carol. And ur Christmas present from me.
It's Christmas time in feudal Japan, and Yukiko thinks it's[color] about time she spread some Christmas cheer around the castle.[color]
Een kort kerst verhaaltje, zomaar eentje, zonder een daad werkelijk plot. Want waar het om draait, ben ik vergeten.

33% Hier © M.Selvi
Well, I figured that since Christmas as coming up, I'd transfigure a few well-known (and not well-known) Christmas songs into Naruto-related thingies. So...this was the result...yeah...I'm not quite sure about the ratings...so...yeah...
Well Christmas is comming but 4 those who dont celebrate it i wanted to do a haiku poem about Winter!!!!
plz coment!!!
The Fan Art Central 12 days of christmas!
Well, this is just basically a little romance fic about my OC and her friends during the holidays. This does not happen in the actual story series. KxS CxY KrxYu TxBxP KhxR KaxH MxA RixMa JxD
Organization XIII is about to experiance Christmas for the first time, thanks to Demyx, Roxas, Luxord, and a man in a red suit that comes from Christmastown....

"I'd rather we just skip the formalities." -Luxord
When Sonic goes missing for the holidays, everyone is worried. Did Amy drive him off, or did he have his own reasons for leaving? *one-shot fic*

Might eventually be turned into a fan comic.
A poem I wrote, inspired by ShyGuys and Christmas time.
Spicer tells everyone about a giant Holiday called Christmas. What will happen
This is my first shot at a peom. its about giving, duh, it says so on the title. as i said before, this is my first poem ever so, go easy on me, ok?
Simply how two cousins spend their Christmas. Yes, this is rather late.
Sorry it's late, people >.< Inuyasha, Shaman King, and Sonic!!! Dedicated to Animeiac the authour of "Wonderful Christmastime"!!! Enjoy!