Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/crystal

Displaying 1-13 of 13 results.
My little brother accidently went on my DSi and deleted this... so I''''m remaking it 8D

Pretty much a Sonic parody of "The Rugrats Movie"
Request for ZoDanma
This is the story of a young hedgehog named Crystal.

Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, etc. © Sega

One of the Characters belongs to Archie comics!!!!
this one's a bit weird. but i like how the first chapter came out ^_^ there isnt really any way to describe this one... sry ^^;

if u like this story, please visit this site!!! ^_^ http://www.freewebs.com/squigpuss
This story explains the origin of an OC I'm working on. I'll get pics of all the characters up eventually.  
Characters listed:
weavelthecyborg
-Nightmare
Crystal666
-Mercury
-Crystal
Kouni46892742
-Naranai
These are random interviews with random Pokemon characters. Rhia is the girl based off the girl from Fire Red/Leaf Green, if you don't know. Crystal is the famous sapphirestar7789.
About Crystal and Brendan (From Ruby/Sapphire). A love story! Heh, heh!
More bios. Crystal is Xander and Mina's daughter and Emerald is Ame and Shadows Daughter. The two are cousins, Check em' out!
The beginning of a huge story of a swllow girl who found one of the rare natural chaos crystal.
Is objective it's to collect them all to restore natural peace on earth!
What happens when you put a bowel of pure sugar on the other end of a room, and put a sugar-crazed maniac and a migit on the other? Things start exploding, mostly heads.
15 year old Draco will be returning to Hogwarts soon but not before staying the summer at home. His parents have thrown a 'business' party and Draco must attend. There he meets Crystal Rose, but he thinks nothing of her.... until she’s the only thing
The story begins when a young man finds a crystal in his family's attic...
A short story based off of a dream I had. I'm warning you now, it's uber depressing.
Angel and Makoto go on their first dat ^_^ yay... GAH!?! whats that lil 10yr old doing here 0.o Tails?!Crystal?!Dawn?! I thought this was a date!