Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/dark

Displaying 26-50 of 71 results.
Came up with this at 5am this morning, hence why it's a tad on the crap side. *twitch*
I like to write in first person, can you tell? XD
P.S: Sorry about any errors.  ^^;

All characters, locations etc (c) me (Amy)
Young guy and a young girl discover what the "green mark" is and what the weird things are going on in and old, dark school.
Kurai? A name meaning Dark? Is she enemy, is she foe? What is she?
death.....
Goku has mastered his abilites and has many people by his side but evil rears it's ugly head
Arty unwillingly gets mixed up in an adventure aside two extraordinary kids. If this mission fails, it will cost him not only his life but everyone's. Crossover, I don't own anyone.
A prose-poem style story about a house that haunted by little girls and Satanists. haha enjoy.
Kurumi Yamato is the female reincanation of Dark and a distant relative of Daisuke who falls in love with Satoshi and he loves her.
english class creates a dark mood
Drabble. KradxDark. Despite all their wishes, they would always be enemies.
   I did this when I was bored, over at the kid's house I baby-sit. They have a computer just like ours, so I just sticked this. And I know what you're thinking, if you've seen my other goofy stuff I do, but I have a knack for dark and mysterious poetry
A short piece I did for the Drow Drabbles LiveJournal Community, on one of the prompts - which is also the title. ;)

Who is An'yn Tenar'ai, and just how did her House rise so fast? And
A poem I wrote when I was sad...
Just a poem I made one day when I was bored.
A story with a few chapters, it's a work in progress, and again, will go on whenever I can get my act together..
Passion is the flame by which a love is burned. Poetry dedicated to both dark and loving passion, the longing of the heart.
The soul is a chamber of creation. Poetry dedicated to the darker, more twisted side of the soul.
Poems dedicated to darkness, thought, and solemnity. The Darkness of Thy Heart.
Poems relating to fantasy, whimsy, and myth. Some dark, some affectionate, either way, I enjoy them.
this is a poem I just thought of.
just a poam/song riddle.i'm going to make a story adicted(or something like that) to this poam/song riddle^^
Dib sings a song to Zim, but...how will Zim react. one-shot, comedic, and no ZADR
two teenagers run away from their orphanidge.. yada yada
This is a poem that I did a while back, one year actually. Well, tell me what you think about it.
heheh