Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/dark

Displaying 1-25 of 71 results.
Original lyrics I made... I have no clue if I'm going to using UTAU or Vocaloid. 
YT Instrumental Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvMYNGf1dK
 
This is for anyone who wants to be a part of something. For those who like the thrill of being rewarded for a job well done or punished for causing trouble. This is the Dark Wolf Pack. We are currently looking for members. Comment if you're interested.
A short story I wrote a while back which kind of came to my mind soon after learning what "Xenoglossia" meant (it means the contentious and rare phenomena of suddenly being able to speak a language that one has had no previous experience in).
When her mother died and Cream didn't want to become a servant to Finitevus. In her conclusion, she decided to go the place that will change her destination forever.
I wondered on what happened to the infamous Dark Island in The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. This is my simple take, I also tried (I think) to imitate Lewis''s writing style.
you have to read the story to find out what it is
It''s these short little poems...in a series. I started it when I was in class, having a pretty bad day so its pretty....well not happy
Basically this is a story about a family with three messed up kids with psycic powers. Its broken up into a few sections with at least three chapters per section. Each section is narrated by a different character. I hope you enjoy it.
Alley gets really depressed after finding out something bad so now its up to Jaden to save her form the Darkness she is falling to.
It's about an unknown phantom, that once she knows, it will change everything.......... Just please read it...... Oh... and this ones Written by Thalia the Cat!
i got bored
This is the story of Adokad and his life in the final fantasy world. It has multiple things from the final fantasy games with original characters. Rated T for upcoming elements. Chapter 2 done. My very first story that I'm working on.
New chaos approches, Endless night will fall,
Sonic will be no more...
This is the story of Dark Sonic.
Something I wrote when I was upset.
A story about a person (me) with a surprise ending.
come to me and find out what we all really are
a poem of two lovers, she loved him but he used her to get another girl. She sank into deep depression. Until his heart was broken by the other he relized that his true love was the one he hurt the most.
This is something I wrote about my life which is unfortunetly a nightmare and the only thing I do about it is write poetry and draw shoot. I'm so lazy
Sam, a 13 year old orphan lives in Domino. But Sam isn't happy. She never knew who her parents were, she didn't even know their names. Now, with the help of her new friends, Yugi and co. and her favorite card, she can find out the truth of her family.
After Sparx finished Vixymon: Lonely Life, he asked me to continue the series so here it is! Hope you like it! =D
 
I copied the awesome name from Warriors! Don't sue me! XD
I am Yuki Cross, a human and I dwell in a place where vampires live just below us...as they count the beating of our rapid hearts, and stave their dark desires. I stop them from killing, but can I resist the temptation?

For My fan Firefoxfireball101
What would happen if you didn't know your father or you mother and your grandparents are supposedly dead? This is the story of Alaphonse and Noel, grandchildren of the two most dangerous beings on earth, and Tidus, Alaphonse's demon half-brother.
Have you ever lead a cold dead life? For Aumi it seems as if she doesn't belong. On her journey she will learn the importance of friendship and love. While her two friends families are fighting can she bring peace some how into this dark world?
First part of the two parter. 8D
(Not proof read)

Everything (c) me (Amy)
Terrsifur has to start a new life on his own, but when evil is spreading over Tearb. Will he be ready for the challenge that is yet to come?