Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/dragon

Displaying 26-50 of 53 results.
im not good with descriptions... great with stories, not good with descriptions...
a mysterious girl arrives when the gang looks for a shen gong wu. Kimiko is eagar to find out the young girl's past that she won't tell. What is the girl's tragic past?
Basically, some of the experiences Jack has when he takes his rightful place as dragon of the wind 80 years ahead of the time he meets those 'xiaolin losers'.
Only Clay and Omi are still alive of the original 4.
This story is about 2 siblings who must protect their world from a demonic dragon and revive the warrior who can defeat him. This is just the concept version. I feel that it could be better so, please comments and suggestions are most welcome.
You know the drift... ^_-
Again another poem. ^_^
I would like it verry much if you would message... ^_-
Another poem... ^_^
This is my second novel and the third in the Lone Wolf/ Red Dragon Series. The second in the series was written by my friend. Anywho, in this story a few people die, new friendships are formed, new loves discovered, and new enemies arise.
Matt Khan and Argol Vazin. Two very different people from two very different worlds. What happens when fate brings them both together to rise up and fight for the ones that they care about? You'll have to read on to find out!
Rated: PG
Genre: Humor/General
Summary: An evil man has died. Just before he arrives at his final destination, he is given a second chance at life, only if he can fulfill his mission: To protect the life of a young Neko girl. Simple task, right?
I think that this is quite a strage poem.
When an alien Emperor from another galaxy comes to Earth bearing ill news about the Black Dragons (yes, dragons) and how they are coming to Earth to destroy it. Contains 3 characters based off of FAC's very own cosmo-the-plant. Also, Anth is still an idio
look at the title people! please
I am starting a series. The first book, Saffire, is what I'm writing now. Enjoy.
Who is this new Sohma? Why does she look so much like Hatori? More importantly, is Kyo in LOVE WITH HER?!?!
A fictional fantasy of Celia and a childhood promise she made to a 'dragon', which she forgets. Just a cute short story.
This poem is a result of how bored I can get on a Tuesday afternoon
This is a new one for you fantasy/magic/dragon/stuff fans! READ IT NOW!!!
It's only one chapter about an encounter this guy has with this dragon
a story i'm working on for my friends^^
Arale's innocent naiveté collapses at the jeers of several cruel men, throwing the android girl for a sudden, emotional spin. Can the friendship and love of Goku bring her back to herself before she abandons all that she once was? Goku/Arale.
a poem about a quiz i took...you'll see what i mean
A collection of poems about mythical creatures i wrote when i was bored...
a wonderful clif hanger story about a boy findin out the his true life.