Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/dragon

Displaying 1-25 of 53 results.
this story is about Lowell and Andres life and how did they spend it by saving their Academy and the world from evil with their friends!

P.S. have their fun :):
Just a light hearted dragon poem I wrote.

Poetry (C) Zonadow
what started just to be a fight for king turns into love, a battle to save lives n etc...
Dragon, mountain, village, Story
A short one-shot about a light dragon and a griffin. Friendship, not a pairing fic.

These are my characters, of course.^^
An ArthaXKitt one-shot.
[The title probably won't stay] A story that me and my friend are making up, u'll have to read to figure out what it's about =]



this is different to what I usually write. It's sort of fantasy, and a love story too. I don't know what I think of it, I'm a little unsure. I wrote this when I had a lot going on, too, so it is based upon my very deep, personal feelings...^^"
Description of my own HTF, Drake the dragon. I am working on a story including him, so consider this an introduction.
Many years ago,there was an elegant,mysterious dragon.This dragon could mold any clay,so he made a rare race that appeared every thousand years...And the poster...appears before the next mage is ready.Zayli...the mage...a poster,from a dear friend...
A continuation of the Dragon Ball saga through my words
Still in Hong Kong, the dragon council wishes to knight Rose for her efforts against the Dark Dragon. However, she has to pass a few trials before she can accept the honor, otherwise, her memory of the magical world will be permenently erased.
Spyro meets a powerful young Dragoness, called Cyra, who has a prophecy foretold about her being linked to the Dragon Gods themselves and the evil Raku wants to seduce her and turn her to Darkness to take the universe under his rule...
Siq is part Jaguar and he's just been captured and forced to become his former best friends pet. He wont stand for this. Contains punishment spanking.
With everyone she loves gone in a fire, Amile decides to get revenge on the one who started it - The King.
Accompanied by Brach, one of the few other survivors, Amile sets out on a journey - of danger, mystique - and a very real possibility of love.
This story is dedacated to nothingempire. Hope ya like it! -^_^-
I'm not very good at writing poems. But, I thought this was the best one I wrote. Enjoy.
[WIP] Right & Wrong. We all like to think we know the difference, but when that line is blurred and your world isn't the same as it was yesterday, what beliefs would you forfeit, to protect all you thought you could never have? [Brad & Trixie]
A poem about friendship of a dragon and a girl.
This story is based on a Spyro dream I had with my main OC, Sandy the princess dragon!
 
I renamed the story btw! I had to change it to this title, it sounded cooler! XD
Pretty much a story about how Shadow got her armour and met Spink and Virus. 8D
I apologise for my inability to write longer chapters. o.O

I really should write a story that isn't in first person. XD

Everything (c) me (Amy)
A work in progress, the more dragons adopted, the more info i get.
Please refer to the picture in my gallery for more info.
srry for the lame name. but here it is. my best works yet. I need 2 more dragon oc so if ya wanna be in it just ask!
Someone destroyed the Earth,
Someone destroyed their lives,
Someone's gonna pay.
Someone had better be watching their Back.