Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/hell

Displaying 1-18 of 18 results.
Hell Quantum is the Giant story I'm working on invlovingfanfictional content from a few areas, as well as a large sum of my original content. This is the Lion King teaser.
3 jewels apart r nothing...
when together they hold unspeakable power...
one child born of 2 different worlds...
can she be the true heir to the jewels....
but can she defeat thoses who stand before her..
it starts out a bit off, then some romance then later some fighting. so it''ll gets better.
Abused by the head of her family, Rin Sohma turns to a well-known website for a way out... All she needs to do is untie the red string.
Song kinda dedicated to my boyfriend
Even heaven's hell without you <3
well it came very randomly, idk?
im an artist why would i keep track of how i came up this stuff! if its good! ITS GOOD!
What happens when the Yugioh guys see Skittles?

O_O CHAOS!

ORiginal fan joke with my friend Deidra, make with no stealing.
time is almost out.
In hell
A prose-poem style story about a house that haunted by little girls and Satanists. haha enjoy.
I wrote this poem, b/c I believe that in order for one to respect what they have, one must experience pain. Each and everyone of us has a different his(her)story, so life means a seperate thing for each and every soul alive...
Poetry of the Lord of Heaven, and King of Hell.  Reaching into the beauty and darkness of both portions of faith. 
Heaven, Hell, Demons, Angels, forces of light and dark. Poetry of the purity and wickedness of the afterlife.
A story I made up with no link to any movie or show but i'll put it under Constantine if there's that genre
Inspired (like most of my songs) by HIM, the greatest band on Eatrh. Telling you that love is nothing but Hell. Its painful, decietful, and forever tormenting you like the flames of Hell.
-Have you ever wondered what it’s like in hell? Follow the adventures of Sam Mason, a man who life has washed up on the shores. After his almost completed suicide, Sam is taken to a government operation: project inferno, where Sam will soon learn the
Its about questioning myself to selling my soul to the devil. I wrote this at lunch and half during Social Studies... though you didn't need to know that.
every thing here is all true, cuse of my son-of-a-dog cousin, Sean >_< DRAGONS I HATE HIM! and i heard that his life aint going so well X) as it says though, I'm broken...