Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/home

Displaying 1-11 of 11 results.
It's about how Sonic is faced with the desicion to send MElissa back to the reality world, or to let her stay.SOnic just wants to do what is best for her...but he's broken from the heart-wrenching desicion..
This piece is inspired by my dad and I talking about a street dog, who we would have taken in, except that we already have 4 former strays...
After I drew my Super  Bloo star gazing pic, I just had to turn it into a story so here it is! I was having trouble what to call the story, Star or Unfinished Friendship ^^ I went with Unfinished Friendship but please tell me which one you prefer ^^
I accidentally deleted it -_- This is just a random story that makes no real sense that I make when I'm totally bored.
yeah... its a poem... about WV... I don't like it, but a lot of other people at school do. well... read it if you want.
The 3 cows from Disney's Home on the Range get transported to Sonic's universe by Alameda Slim with the help from Dr Eggman.
Its an old poem I wrote when i had a cruse on some kid that rode my bus...
When Soren met Ike, it was the first time he ever felt like he belonged. Like he was home. Path of Radiance story.
read and find out what its about im not telling you
Willy Wonka mixed with Foster's! Wilt is Willy Wonka, Bloo is Violet, Mac is Charlie, Terrence is Mike Teavee, Coco is Veruca, and Eduardo is Augustus. The Scribbles are Oompa Loompas!
im not veary good at discription so... yea. riku is in a later part of the story.