Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/hurt

Displaying 1-23 of 23 results.
A Tribute to the amazing Parker from Leverage!!!
Random feelings. Kinda hopelessness. Etc...
A story about a person (me) with a surprise ending.
.... meh
A poem about neglect and abandonment.
a poem of two lovers, she loved him but he used her to get another girl. She sank into deep depression. Until his heart was broken by the other he relized that his true love was the one he hurt the most.
Story about two people who fall in love against their families wishes and have to hide their feelings.
something i wrote yesterday when i was thinking and crying
I owe J.T. thanks for this ^^ (not for the subject!!! No!! For the inspiration to write a poem ^^) After reading all his poems I decided to try and write one of my own.

I was thinking about one of the friends I lost once and this is what came of it.
After the loss of her friend Carey and her ex-boyfriend dating her Best friend.Jamie realizes there isnt much left to live for. But will a run in with an old friend change the way she thinks before its to late?
i've just felt this way for a while, and i kinda needed to get it out of my system...sorry if it's not that great. i want to be able to write poetry better esp for ap eng next year. please tell me wot you think of it=]
like
My way of getting out whats going on in my mind.
ok these are some of my first poems so be nice, constructive critisism is great but dont overdo it k?
Sakka's been put onto a world she has no relation with, but is somebody triggering her emotions?
about the last six months of my life.
another poem
Another free-verse poem. Yet again dedicated to Shane M. Whitley
A free-verse poem dedicated to my current ex, Shane M. Whitley.
Ayaka broke up with Hiro. Shuichi tries to comfort his friend but it doesn't help but hurts not Hiro but Shuichi. What will Yuki do to help his lil pink haired baka and what will he finally realize? May contain some spoilers but unsure right now.
By
Hiei shows up at Yusuke's apartment badly injured. Now Yusuke need to keep the fire demon alive.
My first try at another rhyming style- hope u like it ^_^
Again its short.