Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/music

Displaying 1-24 of 24 results.
A music meme I completed based on the Ratchet/Wheeljack pairing.
Wizard of Oz parody!
When Minit''s and Pretty end up in another part of Pop''n World, they end up on an epic adventure!
Mimi and Nyami start to sell lemonade on Summer day...
But it doesn''t surprise Nyami who the first customer is.
I do NOT own the Pop''n Music characters. They belong to Konami.
I went to the kerrang tour on feb 4th this year, purely because I am in love with all time low (:
and I want to go into journalism or something similar... so I wrote this.... please tell me what you think (:
What happens when your hopped up on sugar and your going to the club? Find out in BoA's Energetic.
Poet''s very excited about kindergarten. She expects herself to be a good student. So why''s she getting in trouble just for pulling Minit''s''s bunny ears on her hoodie? Sometimes she has to be a little bit nosier and stubborn to be noticed at all.
Camille and Hayley were best friends.Some changes on both of their lives makes Hayley leave Chicago.Camille decides to leave two years later but when she arrived to Hayley’s house, it’s too late, she founds out that she had an accident...
A short little song fic. E/C I own nothing.
Now all of you can see what I listen to.
When Vanessa’s charity event brought in one of the most famous J-rock stars she opens her home to them and then her heart. She gets a few surprises then is taken on a whirl-wind of an adventure as she gets closer to Miyavi and a celebrity life style.
Samantha meets Mr. Top Hat (Jason Mraz) in the most inconvenient way. She clicks with him better than with any guy she's ever met.
He woos her in ways unimaginable. Who can resist?

But will his music career get in the way of their relationship?
Sakura is new to school, but she''s already found herself a great a group of friends and the oppurtunity to sing in the beloved boy band consisting of the school rebels.
I just deleted 'It's All About THe Music' on accident ='[ and i didnt plan on retypeing it. so this is just wat the band would have sang and which parts go to whom.
A poem I wrote in like a minute just to show someone a piece of my poem writing type lol I dont know
This was an English assignment that I thought I'd share with you. Our topic was "write about something in your life that brings you joy." I took music, love, and friendship and rolled it all into one. Enjoy!
The beginning of the second novel.
I know it's much better than the first, unfortunetly. I've been spending more time on this beacuse I have more access to this copy than the first novel.
I'll fix the first one soon.
Hokay guys
Here is my college short story, tell me what you think or just read it for fun, but constructive criticism is always welcome :)
Another song I've written, here are the lyrics. I'll also post the music for it later, since I've written it all out digitally.
uh...I think of songs sometimes...so...yeah
There was no like, music category so i put it in Miscellaneous.
This is the companion story to Snape, After Midnight and its sequel, The Picture. What does our beloved Headmaster do after midnight?
finallly find out what band boy asks her
Autum tells her friends about the phone call
(Also on mediaminer.org)A Naruto take on the song "Sk8er Boi" by Avril Lavigne. (SakuNaru)Sasuke turns down loving Sakura. Years later, ninja girl's a rockstar. Two versions of this fic, story and song. these are both versions! Song version is in the
this is just a poem that i wrote one night when i couldnt sleep. its about music. please leave comments on anything of mine that you read. -Tinky-