Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/pain

Displaying 1-25 of 35 results.
While it is technically an unfinished story start, I decided that it was something I liked and so have kept it.
I read it as an open-ended short story although it was not the original intention.
It was something I found on my memory stick from a few months ago, making it a hell of alot more recent than any of my other work. The name was something I thought up just to put it up on here when the thought crossed my mind, it's loosely based on the piece.
Random feelings. Kinda hopelessness. Etc...
A story about a person (me) with a surprise ending.
I know I havn't uploaded any peoms lately, but I've been writing them like crazy, so I'll go ahead and upload a few!
Enjoy! ^________^
i was feeling down and thanks to those who helped me. The little girl was me and i never knew.
Something I wrote after being betrayed by a person I deeply trusted.
i don't know... my feelings towards everyone
After the loss of her friend Carey and her ex-boyfriend dating her Best friend.Jamie realizes there isnt much left to live for. But will a run in with an old friend change the way she thinks before its to late?
a poem with e meaning
These are a bunch of poems I write to get everything off my mind. They're pretty easy to understand for the most part. But they're all about my 1 true love.
just a poem i wrote in my overstressed state of mind. tis the best ive written, i think.
My way of getting out whats going on in my mind.
A short story of destiny between a good girl who turned into a politician and a bad boy who becomes an Assassin.
A simple poem about sasuke and his feelings on the merculic onslaught of his clan.
I wrote this under the impression that someone i knew was hurt. Not really much to say. Comments only, please. Also there is only like two curse words in here and there is the violence of the person getting hurt.
another poem pointed to my parents stupidity
this is a POS poem i wrote at 2:05 in the morning. just about someones suffering
Well. let's just say that there is this girl -cough-me-cough- that likes this guy(M) who my other friend(S) who likes this guy(M) but he doesn't like her, and i like him becasue he's like the only person I can talk to sometimes adn understand him, a
poems. poems, poems!
basically how i feel every day of my life.....rather quite sad....

i dont care if u comment or not but at least read it :p
*THIS IS A POEM
Just a Kadaj fic I wrote... lots of angst n' pain...and I'm more than willing to continue with it...
i wrote this in school about an someone who i thought was my best friend but ended up stabbing me in the back... she... well, just read it.
It's not really a story...It's just a poem type thing that popped into my head after I learned that my ex-boyfriend (whom I'm not exactly over yet) and my best friend are going together.
i wrote this while i was in cross countey if no one knows what it is it hurts okay i mean you feel as if your legs will fall off.