Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/slash

Displaying 1-17 of 17 results.
This is the preface to the fanfic I''m writing about two deviant art users raptorjaci and kitsuneodoom they''re not in the preface but will be in the rest of the story.

Slash will be coming laters C:
A poem concerning the death of Mercutio."The other man" is Benvolio. M/B WARNING: Slash
An interactive story where the readers get to write the chapters. View for further details.
Roxas could do nothing to stop his brother from grabbing Riku's hand as the darkness came and tore Roxas and Sora apart. Now they all must search the worlds to find each other and try piece back their island, person by person. AkuRoku RikuSora
PC's immune system has always been lousy, but Mac's never seen him this bad. (I am on such a kick with these two.)
PC/Mac. Very light on the slash. Short and sweet. PC's POV.
It's strange to see Mac asleep.
Shawn x HHH fluff. HHH has to know which means more to HBK: The bible, or his best friend, when he comes out as a homosexual. WWE. One-shot.

I do not own any of the characters mentioned, or the bible. Hallelujah.
When Nny brings home two oddly familiar boys a strange turns of events occurs that leaves Johnny C. horrified....Short and crack filled.
Mr. Wonka has a lot of faces. But he only shows them to Charlie.
Snow is not often seen in Verona and if it is, special things happen. Can cold snow start the warmth of love? Mercutio/Benvolio One-Shot
Mild shonen-ai/slash. ONE-SHOT. A young boy just wants to see his brother again...
+Slash Ficcy+

This is my first Charlie(older)/Willy fic and it is also the ficcy that i wrote to go along with my 'Sweet as Candy' picture that is on here.

Any comments are welcomed AND appreciated!
Ryou and Keiichiro admit their feelings for one another. Kinda fluffy. Sorry if there's too much romaji. RyouxKeiichiro!
VR Slash! Virgil and Ritchie take a much needed vacation but something happened on the plane ride. Will they survive? Will they know how the other feels?
Remus writes a poem for Sirius after he's gone. Read and Review please!
its a pretty short fic about pietro and his feeling towards lance ^^ its a bit slashy ;) if you dont like it, dont read the fic! oh...and sorry for the mistakes 8)
About two young men who just... meet.