Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/soul

Displaying 1-18 of 18 results.
Just a typical day for Maka Albarn and Death the Kid... But will it lead to the revealing of mixed feelings, jealously, and pain?
[The title probably won't stay] A story that me and my friend are making up, u'll have to read to figure out what it's about =]
A very old curse that is passed down through the Inu family, attacks InuYasha. Now Kagome, Miroku, Sango, Kouga, and Sesshomaru must team up to fight a enemy that was even more powerful then Inu no Taishou himself, in order to save InuYasha''''s soul.
Cute scene of my SC created character, with Raphael Sorel - she doesn't know French, but he does!

Shadowmitsu/Sha-mitsu, and story © me / DarthPhoenix17.

Raphael Sorel, Yoshimitsu, and Soul Calibur © Namco.
I feel the need to express my emotions through poetry. Feel free to read & comment. ^^
Here are the 50 things worse than homework that involve the Soul Calibur series and its characters. I was inspired by an issue of WWE Kids magazine to do this.
It's about Rena Thyme and a big secret that was hidden for millions of years.
Some yaoi refs, but not many.
This story is about a teenage girl who is warped into a world of people who can change into a certain animal. She learns that this world is in danger due to undeparted human souls and is faced with many trials and conflicts in order to help them.
Imagine the characters of Soul Calibur 2 (Well most of them) in a Fairy Tale play! How would they react? Read on to find out! Yeah I know it's random but oh well... Lol

~Sorry...this is my first story, I hope whoever reads this will enjoy it. This is my own work and...yeah, I just made up these characters and stuff. Umm...I hope I get better as I write more so..
The Soul Spear(made up shen-gong-wu)has revealed itself.Wuya takes its power and drains its power for evil.
The soul is a chamber of creation. Poetry dedicated to the darker, more twisted side of the soul.
Two People are Destined to be together...
this is the story of a lost dark angel just wanting to find his poupose
A Naruto Fanfic obviously...
You'll have to read to find out
Kilik, Talim and Xianghua travel the globe in search of the Soul Edge to end it's terrible evil, but things get a little interesting when a new Soul in green appears! Where is he from and for what reasons could he want the sword? Zelda/Soul Calibur F
Is it true that you're reflection reveals your soul? This poem is about what my reflection shows me.
if i messed up my wording, sry, but im not that good at English