Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/angel

Displaying 51-66 of 66 results.
well, not much to say about this. just another sorta angry poem. I was in a bad mood when I wrote the first section, the second section I put there recently just cause I didn't think 12 were enough. well, enjoy!
I just came up with this story, it is just a bit of fun, but please just think before you say you don't believe in angels.
My newest Yugioh fic like Phantom of the Opera with a twist! ^_^ Read and Enjoy! Bwahahaha!
Each time he's hurt he looses a single feather... How long does he, the angel, have to live if he's losing his feathers to his demon? [Drama/Angst][Bakura/Ryou]
A strange little story about a girl imprisoned by an evil wizard
first chapter...i did it for my short storys class, so tell me how it is!! ^^
Miroku’s having a conversation with his little angel about his ‘little angel’ (who he can’t seem to tell that he loves her) lol.
Even in death, someone can continue to help those important to them.
Just a little brain teaser about angels, I get bored! Anyways, hope ya like my tricks of the mind. ^^
All she needed was guidance...she never knew she’d fall in love in the process…
Angel, the young adopted daughter of Tallest Purple, finds out what her father's plans for her are and runs away with her brother and her best friend. When they land, they meet a certain Irken we've all come to know and love.
Request for demonic angel oddly enough... Its alright I suppose.
Angel and Makoto go on their first dat ^_^ yay... GAH!?! whats that lil 10yr old doing here 0.o Tails?!Crystal?!Dawn?! I thought this was a date!
...Its givin up on everything
this is dedicated to my younger brother who died when he was born...didn't even start to live... "I love you my little angel..."
Just a cute fic that popped into my head out of basically nowhere...shounen-ai, Kurama/Hiei