Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/angel

Displaying 1-25 of 66 results.
A magical girl meets a normal boy and they create havoc, but in a good way!
However, many secrets will be revealed as they get close....
Another Harry Potter World story. This one is theme when the characters read the books about themselves through Andromeda's p.o.v.
Rachael, a 13-year-old angel, recieves a nutcracker for Christmas, but she doesn''t know it''s from Jon!

*FINISHED! Go read it, if you wish to!
This is one of my originals :> don't know if I'll post the rest though, since the chappies are comming to me rather slow and I might use it for school :< Well hope you'll enjoy at least the prolog :>
It's about an unknown phantom, that once she knows, it will change everything.......... Just please read it...... Oh... and this ones Written by Thalia the Cat!
A short little song fic. E/C I own nothing.
My short story that I made for my English II accelerated class
A story that is about belief and how believing in something may let you see what others cannot see. Sad, Romance, Sweet
Summary of Story:Avery is a quite,lonely angel in Heaven until he is assinged to guard Charlotte ,in secrecy of course.One thing though ,he breaks this rule by falling in love with her and showing himself to her.Will this come drawbacks?
My fan fic for Maximum Ride. I think it is good, I'v been working on it for awhile now.
prayer of an angel, please comment and enjoy. the pic is not mine. i found it on the net.
This is a fanfic I did of MR, one of my favorite series ever. A freind of mine ghost-wrote the last few chapters, I thought they were pretty good. Tell me what you think.
A poem about an angel who commits sucide and..well...you'll just have to read it.
Rather touching in my opinion.
Just something I wrote a while back. ~too lazy to come up with description~
This is a story about a Angel named May and her friends! There's a Demon after her and he doesn't care who he kills, as long as he gets her! Read to find out more.
The characters from KH return for their final on-core in this whole new story with many of its familiar worlds, and some new ones like; Arcadia, the Realm of Light, and many more... This journey began with one boy and this key. 
The candle flickers, more so in the wind, but it never goes out. Unrelenting, guilt eats away at him, tearing at the flesh, as if to pull it from his bones.
He wonders what would have happened if he’d let her stay.
YYH/Naruto crossover You're the new kid in Konoha; You're a demon; You don't want to get to close to anyone because of your past; You're wanted by Koenma in spirit world. What else are you hiding?And what about Hiei?What does he have to do with you?
-PLOT-
A treasured sculpture is highly under guard at the Azumano Museum. What strange events will take place if this powerful artifact gets into the wrong hands?

~DN Angel fic mostly starring Satoshi~
A semi-normal teen named Crysta Aile finds out she is not so normal after all...
Fourth grade suicide? But what about those who love you? Is it enough? // Shounen-ai if you squint. Not meant to be.
Poor Poor Jenny. The guardian angel who only one boy can see, the boy she cares for. Something dredful will happen
This is Just something I've been working on for the past two years. It's definitely not your average Vampire/Demon story though. Definitely more complex...but I guess that's up for you to decided, huh?
Warren Wothington III (Angel) has just lost the love of his life and doesn't know what to do. Grace, the closest one to him, has opened her arms to him, but will he accept them. Will he make her his own or continuosly bask in what was lost?
This is just a basi story, i guess. I hope this one is better! C=