Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/anime

Displaying 51-75 of 82 results.
This is a story, that I wrote a 12:00 A.M>
What happen when I gain the possion of a remote that allow me to travel into the TV world, but there's a surprise Im summon by cartoon character to fight a menace that threatns their wolrd and mine.
The Beginning of my Play Extravaganza! Hoping to update soon though....
A hilarious fake chat whose characters are me and my best buddies, and anyone I feel like adding. IT SHALL BE THE FUNNIEST EVENTUALLY! MUWAHAHAHA!!
Sorry it's late, people >.< Inuyasha, Shaman King, and Sonic!!! Dedicated to Animeiac the authour of "Wonderful Christmastime"!!! Enjoy!
I will get ya into the cartoon before it comes out...it is an great original work. The thing before the prologue is what I had to do for english. This is what you will start on before you get to the actual story...Cya!
A girl named Mitsuki-chan lost her parents,has bad grades,and maids have to raise her. One day her animatian she makes pays off. Read please!
Andrew Champion is given a "free-will" project, a weeklong assignment that tests one's ability to make strong choices. Saddled with loudmouthed friends, an unattainable crush, and the geekiest girl in school as a partner, he'll walk a rocky road.
I may be drawing, some characters from a story I'm writing soon, so I thought I better explain the characters!
A bunch of different kinds of quotes and sayings all by me, more to come! Enjoy!
These are ten reasons you might be obsessed with Anime
It's amazing how a happy little game can lead to your greatest desires. [Yaoi][One-shot]
A little fanfiction I made to poke fun at some popular anime/game characters. Enjoy laughter at other's expense!
A story about a boy named Ray who finally gets his first pokemon, So now he will go on a journey to be the best
This contains lists of obbsessions alot of people seem to have with certain Anime/Mangas.
Japanese anime short story, 13 year old boy "dreams a magical journey"
goood short story/ music video idea
Characters from Yugioh go to a party where some rather strange things happen....
My first story I've finished(but not yet typed up). I'm coming up with typing the rest as I type this.
Includes: Anime/Manga: Shinzo, Shaman King, Rave Master, Yu Yu Hakusho, Dragonball Z/GT, Beyblade: G-Revolution, FullMeatal Alchemist, and Yu-Gi-Oh!
Vid. Games: Kingdom Hearts
Two poems about my charactor. Please read and comment.
The Dark Empire begins to assemble their forces in great numbers. Their goal, to conquer the entire Anime Universe.
This is one of my lovely fanfictions. it is a crossover woith lots of anime and only has the wonderful bishounen. It USED to be on fictionpress, but hten the jerks took it down. Oh well, its still a hit.
i thought it would be funny.
A hilarious fake chatroom featuring various new and old characters!
this is like a Journal-thingy. it'll have stuff thats happened to me over the day or sumtin. LOL really stupid stuff too, cant forget that! & look this could have anything in it, because its based on my life...but im only 13 so it cant be that bad. X