Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/anime

Displaying 26-50 of 82 results.
Have you ever lead a cold dead life? For Aumi it seems as if she doesn't belong. On her journey she will learn the importance of friendship and love. While her two friends families are fighting can she bring peace some how into this dark world?
Here I just put the poets and lyrics I've written and those who will come, will be updated recently.
Kurama's sister Hinata is smarter then she seems when she confronts him about knowing something is going on with him and his 'friends'. She also says that she knows that he's a demon or part of 1 at least. Did she bite off more then she can chew?
Meg has a secret that she's been able to keep hidden for 4 years.If anyone finds out about her secret she won't be able to be a ninja anymore.What happens when she becomes a genin and is put on a team with 3 other people.Will they find out her secret?
Kerin a mamodo in the fight to be mamodo king.She's been fighting on her own without a book reader for as long as she could But now she can't and has gone back to Tokyo to get her book owner so she can continue in her battle for mamodo king.Then What?
Should I continue this? Haara and Gaara are twins, they both lust for blood But there is 1 BIG differance between them. Haara can control her blood lust much better then Gaara can Because of this Haara is much friendlier. Can good come from this?
A one chapter story about Itachi and Sasuke. There last moments together. This is basicly what I think will happen at the end of the Sasuke's mission to kill Itachi. Please note: this is written entirely in Sasuke's point of view.
YYH/Naruto crossover You're the new kid in Konoha; You're a demon; You don't want to get to close to anyone because of your past; You're wanted by Koenma in spirit world. What else are you hiding?And what about Hiei?What does he have to do with you?
There's a girl in Konoha with Gaara, Temari, and Kankuro for the Chuunin Exams. Her name is Teki. Now 1 question. What's happened between her and Sasuke Uchiha? What happened 5 years ago? What secrets do Teki and Sasuke have that they haven't shared?
these are my ocs, my friends in anime form, me in anime form, and us as nekos. enjoy. (=^_^=)
Did you ever want to journey into a world of absurd fiction and strange adventures?Another classic story in anime form.+_+
You have always never been able to find a husband...what happens when inuyasha comes into your life.(you+inu)
Inuyahs and Kagome are 2 half demons but Kagome has the ability of the 4elements.
(read 2 find out wat happens plz.)
My story is sort of a Naruto, Inuyasha, type school story. It's about a group of high school girls and thier special high school life. They go to a school of witches and demons and well, you get the point.
Kakashi begins having these strange dreams about his past, about a young girl he use to know and love. What will happen when he finds out she is still alive and he finds her? Read and find out! ^^ 
First of many fanfics I will make for Initial D.

I will update soon. Comment and tell me how I can improve my writing style ^-^
Princess Miyuki and her two friends travel to Paradise to try to retrieve her brother's soul and revive him.
When Hiro is told that the love of his life is pregnant he is overjoyed. Now he and Dameon must survive the nine months until the baby is born! Chaos breaks loose... can they take it?
what happens when anime characters from a few different shows appear all in one palce? Utter Chaos, of course!
Naruto character profiles from episode 1-37
Hope you like it. The series isn't really long, but I had good comments from other people. ENJOY!!!
NEWSFLASH!!!!

I just found out from Nintendo Power magazine that there will be a Tales of Symphonia anime series coming out in Japan in 2007! No word on US release though.... I'll buy it and watch it even if its in Japanese though! (Do Japanese dvd's have English subtiles?)

Please comment me if you have any more information! Oh, and if your a Kratos Aurion fan, YOU RULE!!!
about how close the characters are alike.enjoy!! (first story, so tell me wut i neeed to repair and i shall!!!enjoy!
A number of funny things that you can do at school!
^^ A bunch of stuff munched together; such as Naruto, One Piece, Sailor Moon, Matrix, etc... starts off as One Piece then transforms into other things ^^ Well-written, easy to follow. BOO! I SCARED YOU!