Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/chaos

Displaying 1-12 of 12 results.
The perfect world they knew will tear itself asunder. A crossover with the futuristic dystopian novel Brave New World by Aldous Huxley with the batman villain for fun and chaos.
Dissidia Academy: A predigious school for the ambitious and talented, where students strive to accomplish their goals and dreams.

Follow the heroes of Final Fantasy as they tackle the many challenges and tribulations that await them throughout the eventful academic year!
Another poem (i like writing them)
dosent' make a lot of sence even to me
tell me what you think
What happens when you stick 10 avatar characters in one house and use it as a game show? Chaos.
What happens when you take two PSYCHIK best friends and put them up against an evil, psychotic maniac who manages to escape them in the battle and, following him, somehow end up in the FF7 world? Pure, unadulterated chaos is what!!!
this is my second story and it follows my charries and the charries of some others and thier journey to defeat thier second most arch enemy mecha sonic if you want in let me know and your in
This is a profile for my, most possibly strongest, character. His name is RogaN. Please enjoy.
The beginning of a huge story of a swllow girl who found one of the rare natural chaos crystal.
Is objective it's to collect them all to restore natural peace on earth!
What happens when you put a bowel of pure sugar on the other end of a room, and put a sugar-crazed maniac and a migit on the other? Things start exploding, mostly heads.
Shadow Mysta and the rest of the Sonic gang have to save the world again. But theres only one way to save it. Will they all be willing to except it?
Chaos invites his friends to celebrate a strange ancient holiday. KOS-MOS decides to go shopping. (1-shot, mostly comedy)
Join the two new characters Aaron the Hedgehog and Ace the Hawk as they try to rescue Sonic by travelling through video games one at a time from the earliest Genesis games to the new Gamecube games.