Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/crazy

Displaying 1-16 of 16 results.
25 ways to be a jerk for the holiday season
Just a short oneshot about the last battle between Marik and Yugi and yes, if you don't like randomness then do not read!
I've been meaning to put this one up for awhile. I likes it. xDD
Micki Goes Crazy with her Chemistry set....
I'm in the Yu Yu Hakusho world... and the story begins on a bet. WARNING: REALLY STUPID!!!
a really funny story about shadow's long lost older sister shady  and  their adventures inside television.
My less serious side :-)
Me and my friends get to go to Hogwarts for Harry and the gang's third year, will we survive, or conquer the school, read to find out.
What happens when you put a bowel of pure sugar on the other end of a room, and put a sugar-crazed maniac and a migit on the other? Things start exploding, mostly heads.
It's a wacky chao story! Staring Chaggy and Melody in this crazy story! It never ends!
........... read and find out
This absolutly had nothing to do with Mothre's Day and everyone is really out of character! Please read at your own risk! light hints of yaoi!
Wow. A really crazy and somewhat funny fanfiction about my friend Linsday and I getting transported to "anime world".
Funny and crazy
umm well this came to me when I was waiting for my computer to load (its sooo slow all of the sudden)and it sounded cool so I'm puttin it up
so here ya go enjoy =^.^=
A song about being sugar high.