Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/fanfic

Displaying 26-40 of 40 results.
I decided to post this because there are a number of things in fanfiction that I find annoying and I've had discussions with many others, and they seem to have similar opinions. So, this is a compiled list (with contributions by many fanfic readers/writer
ZukoxSokka. Zuko longing for Sokka. Based off a Zutara image.
A story featuring my slayer character Chi, and Spike :)
the future of Naruto, sasuke, and there family's. sasuke is married to evelyn, naruto to sakura, kakashi to fran read on.....
16 year old Danny Fenton is moving away from Amity Park. Read to find out what happens to him on his moving day and between him and Sam Manson.
Please Read!

It is now completed! There might even be a sequal...
 
Strange things are happening on Lyoko and Jeremy suspects the government might be involved. That's when a new girl arrives at Jadic, and Jeremy thinks that the timing of her arrival is more than just coincidence.
A XS fanfic, it has Hay Lin (xxLennexx) in it as well as me ^^ Hope you enjoy it.
This story is about getting to know someone who really isn't there...
I really can't think of a proper name for this story, but its a harry potter fanfic.
The characters from my online doujinshii, Ultra Warriors, are sucked into the Digital World by a mysterious foe and forced to save all worlds from his malicious Digimon.
Crystal's and Ying-Yang's journey to kistune island the place their parent kicked them out of because they were "different". This story will unfold in later chapters.
Hisoka's fired as a shinigami, yet he doesn't tell Tsuzuki. One-shot. Sad ending.
Short little Fanfictions
Young Yume, Legolas' sister was sent to live with her old fashion Girls-can't-fight-for-nothin, not quite related Uncle Elrond, as he torchers her, she almost gives up hope, until she meets 2 young hobbits named marry, and Pippin.
A depressing, normal hedgehog names Lightning (I took his name...mwee) is writing in a diary. Everything that happens to him goes in here...And it's his only chance to understand his own life.