Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/fic

Displaying 1-12 of 12 results.
The truth was he lost her...and now he lost them...but everything was a lie...
Another DA fic. Story me and my sis write when we have time.
Sonic and the gang go to school with completely different personalities! Mainly follows Sonic and Shadow.
The back-story to a Bleach fan-character of mine. Yes, she becomes a Shinigami, and yes, she remembers Samuel and the happenings. To an extent.

Bleach (C) Kubo Tite

Characters/Story (C) GreenieFire
I just thought about writing this fic about a few weeks ago.And I finally wrote it.
No one thought of the idea so I made everything up! It's kind of like my own anime! All the characters are mines.

~Enjoy.
Songfic using Low Man's Lyric By Metallica. Roy's depressed and doesnt think he has a reason to live. RoyEd
This is a short little fic about what happens if Ash does become the Pokemon Champion. Can he leave his friends behind? *suspensful music* DA DA DUM...
For my English Coursework, we had to write an original piece. This is mine. It got an A*, or 17/18. I shouldn't gloat, but I'm so proud, I worked really hard... On this...
Kori is a new girl at a new school. She is friends with almost everybody, Well except for the Fab4. She really wants to win the Singer Search at her school and get a record deal. But one problem: Kori's really shy when it comes to the stage. Will she get
hey peeplez! i'm back and with another rob/star fic! this will be a one-shot. if you liked "A Teen Titans Love: Robin and Starfire" then you'll love this!
The characters from my online doujinshii, Ultra Warriors, are sucked into the Digital World by a mysterious foe and forced to save all worlds from his malicious Digimon.
In a world where magic and mystery rule, 6 young kids awaken an acient power. Friend becomes foe and there's no one you can trust.
(Song Fic one shot) Kagome and Inuyasha are the last act at Kagome's school's Talent Show, and they have something that they will remember for a long time. (Kag/Inu)