Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/god

Displaying 1-25 of 25 results.
This a parody. Repeat after me. Pa. Ro. Dy. If it insults anyone, let me know. I''ll fix it.
Just some random poems I made :3 I suck at poetry but... whatever! X3 I shall kill your brain with meh poemness!!!
the great dog god. an demon from the heavens. enjoy the story
A story about a fallen angel named Imoha
Just all of my OC's (Now much more current)
This is a Christian poem about no matter how hard you try to get away, Yahweh will never let you go.
This is a sad poem about a mother who lokks down from Heaven Above at her daughter, sorry for leaving her so soon, but knows it was for the best...
I wrote this after read Psalms.
I don't know why I wrote this. I thought of it while watiching Trigun and listining to Crash test Dummies. If you don't like it. Hey, thats what the 'back' button is for
Most people should be able to tell what this is about :)
Yeah, kinda weird I think. Tell me what you think.

All of the gods in here are totally made up and I do not believe they exist.
Poetry of the Lord of Heaven, and King of Hell.  Reaching into the beauty and darkness of both portions of faith. 
well umm my friend was going thru a hard time and i wrote this for him. i=his faith was wavering and i hope it helps
Please read, it's how i feel
Who are you to think anything of yourself?
The Serpent is Wise, the Dove is Innocent. Two Prophets to usher in the new world...are completely different beings, yet completely the same.
Life is full of prosperity and adversity, which is more destructive?
Trouble is on the horizon.
The Words of a Prophet: a warning unto the wicked...
Proverbs of a Prophet, that the wisdom of children should be increased.
Another poem I did about A girl, a pasor/solder, and a candle. Comments please and I take requests.
Froze8
just a short philosophical pondering...
While I was at Summer Camp My friend Bianka Told me this joke and the whole cabin laughed at once!
just a poem that popped in my head... about how i felt my family.... well my grandma and anuties side...*sighs*
My version of the Garden of Eden