Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/night

Displaying 1-25 of 27 results.
So, the start of the new series. Based around Monday Night Combat. So, the template you can copy and you can check the FNA Lists to see the available spaces. I shall go over it, and then tell you if it''s list-worthy or not. So, enjoy.
Charlotte and Zell are in love but the prophecy says that she will kill the one she loves to destroy them all. They decide to find a way to destroy the enemy without having to kill one another. Will they find a way?
I got inspired in English class and wrote it;
Poetry dedicated to Night.
Hope you like! :)
A poem describing how thieves attacked us in our house. It was terrific unfacinating and horrific.
In this poem the poet Henry Asaba writes it in simple form for all to comprehend.
Another Night by Nightcore. Another one of my favorite groups, I hope you enjoy this as Much as Moonlight Shadow ^///^
This is one my favourites that I've written.
Enjoy and please comment.
Its a short story about two boys preparing for a meteor shower. It was really just a test. Please comment and critique. Much appreciated!
First part of the Ramble Band Chronicles. This is about the imprisonment of the Borzoi Clan leader, Dread Raven, and his daughter Night Raven starting the bandit clan. Final Fantasy Tactis Advance fanfiction, please read and comment. ^_^
another poetry
This was originally Another Lonely Night but I changed the Title... soo... read it and enjoy.
okay this is something i wrote like a long time ago so sorry if it suks, but i kind of like it so...yeah..here it is
Another dark and sinister poem. Had to write it for English last year and thought it turned out not too bad.
Just a sort of inner-dialog while walking around a city at night, a very short read, just something to keep the raindrops away
Just a poem I thought up...
A short story about how my NElfie Priest came to be an Undead Priest, poor boy...
A single night of true passion - could they ever forget it?
When all the State Alchemists have to contribute something to the military's Christmas party, what will Ed do? And can he help the newest recruit use her talents for good?
This is a poem I wrote after reading Como's stuff. It also has some of the song by evanescence...but i cant remember the name. Ill be surprised if any one can gind out what the poem means!!!!!!
This is a story that i've been meaning to write for a while, and it actually happened so no flames please...
i couldnt find a more suitable title but your welcome to give me some... i actually was really lieing outside watching the moon when i wrote this...
Well this is another poem that I posted!... I have a ton of poems I just don't have the engry for anything anymore... ever with no life!
This one's going to be my longest... I swear I will add!!
It is about the Sonic team, Jenny, Teen Titans, and Link!
I like the rhyming in this 1, kinda confusing-u gotta read it!!
A poem for the secrets of the night. Tell me what u think of it!!!