Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/yuri

Displaying 1-17 of 17 results.
This is just a little story for that drawing I posted earlier, this sets place just before the drawing, when Hesper finally has the courage to ask her mother if she loved her.
Chiyo has an painful past, Alaia has an unforgivable secret, can their friend Sparrow help them through their past? Or will Chiyo and Alaia go their separate ways?
A shuffle fanfic inspired by my neko-chan. I hope she reads it. :)
I submitted this for my writing contest.

She''ll never know it''s her.
Gay & Bisexual people do not necessarily raise gay children, so let them adopt without judgment!
A story about a guy introduced to 'yuri. This is not intended to offend anyone. It's just a story and all characters names and actions are merely coinscience and are not based on reality.
Lately , Ino has noticed that Sakura has not been acting like herself. What could possibly be wrong? Can Ino Save Sakura before it's too late?

InoXSaku
Post Timeskip
Sakura’s curiosity leads to a unique situation and teaches her more about the true nature of a certain blond shinobi. Mild NaruSaku, Het but with slight yuri and mentions of yaoi
i did this when i was bored, this doesnt makes any sense
i wrote this becaues of my friend sarra. i'm sick of it why do people have to be so rude or mean! i wrote this to hopefully make them think ,but you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.
This is a poem about how Sakura and Ino got together... my first yuri attempt, I hope you guys like it!! :3
Kara, a Lady of Damcyan, goes to deliver a letter to the Queen of Mysidia. Once there, she decides to meet with an old childhood friend. However, 'he' is not who she thought 'he' was...

Shoujo-ai warning! ^_^
In an old, banished house, two girls watch a storm, and begen to see thing that were right under their noses the whole time...
In an old, banished house, two girl watch a storm, and begen to see thing that were right under their noses the whole time...
I don't see many fanfics with this pairing and decided to make my own fanfic.
Rikku/Paine pairing.
I've read Kitsune's Yaoi Rant and loved it, so I decided to take it one step further by defending yuri, too! Please take a look!
Um this is a totally random one-shot about how Mars and Venus realize their feelings (for each other) I hope you guys like it!