Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Favorite Stories

Displaying 26-48 of 48 results.
 Raimundo's little sister Jennifer joins the monks as a new Wudai warrior. She instantly becomes friends with Kimiko, but Rai's afraid she might open her mouth and tell all of Rai's secrets. There's a little bit of RaixKim.
The girls from Naruto sleep over, but the boys spy on them. What will they learn? Lot's of OCs and OC pairings.
MHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHA! Awesome story about me, some friends, and some random Pokemon people being gym leaders in the mysterious new Dana region....

I CAN ONLY HAVE A LIMIT OF 5 PEOPLE!!!! I HAVE wolf-girl-ghost, mandy94t, NICKELODEON GIRL, gemdrop123neo, AND ericka, no more people are allowed!
basically what the title says. =D
Allright ppl don't kill me if you have seen something like this . The ppl answering the questions are naruto sakura and the one who didn't even want to show up sasuke uchiha .
I think i'm having 10 pages of questions .
Okay. This is Amber the wolf Hanyo's life. Dont kill me if the whole thing sounds weird. I've only read one book.

Disclaimer: I DONT OWN INUYASHA!!!!
a story about Rhia, Gary, me, Brendan, Wally, Benny, May, all our Pokemon, and other stuff.

A stupid little fanfic, don't even bother to read it, but i'll keep on updating chapters.
The most original title EVER!!! Now,you will all get to know the
real characters of KH!
sing it!:D trust me,if you read this,you WILL fave this! i got the first part from somewhere and i finished it, so whoever made it up please dont flame me for anything
its my oc's journel the intro is very long Oo

I WILL EVENTUALLY GET TO THIS BUT NOW THIS STORY IS NOT GONNA CONTINUE
The sad life of gaara...
I just... had to. It made me so sad... Please read this.
Naruto, Kiba, Sasuke, Shikamaru, and Neji are best friends. But what heppens when the element of romance gets thrown into the mix? sorry not yaoi. Naruhina, Sasusaku, Nejitenten, not sure who shika gets yet.
A Naruto Quiz Game to see how whell you know the Naruto characters!


Please Comment!
This story is discontinued as of August 22, 2007.
Im back people! LaKeis Hyuga comes back after venturing off with her sister. But she comes back to become hokage. Get ready for this one!
The story of how Sayuri is Naruto's sister
A made up character named Lily is interviewing the naruto crew! Find out what she says about them, and asks them! And she is a blackmailer. She blackmails all of 'em at least once.
Some make a return.
A cool story of how me Saka Horonie joins squad 7.

If you want to be in it give me a pic of your charcter or tell me what he/she looks like k?????????????????????????


Please Comment And Read!
The naruto people (genin) get pulled into the real world! find out what happens!
At sixteen, Sakura finaly gives up on Sasuke and turns to Naruto. Sasuke can't believe how he's reacting to this new relationship. He storms out of his apartment in the middle of a blizzard and ends up in the Hyuuga main house. Mainly SasuHina.
A girl with extrodinary power over snow finally gets her chance to become hokage.
This is a story about my Naruto team. Kitten was and is alone. Can she control the demon within? we'll see....