Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Favorite Stories

Displaying 26-46 of 46 results.
This is a sweet story i'll try to add a chapter a day so if I don't just bear with me>
sasusaku story. mostly a present and flasback story. and sakura's adventure to come (after time skip- shippuuden)

rating for later chapters
This My Story of What would Happen if TT's and Fruba met.Pairings: BBxRae,YukixTohru,KyoxRae,RobxStar,KyoxTohru, And Others U'll just have to read to find out!
Yosh!!! Naruto Know Your Stars!
Disclaimer: I Do Not own Naruto But i DO Own This Story =)
Seto..is...ENGAGED!? Uh-oh. Kay's boiling mad and very hurt. But...maybe it's not as bad as they think. (Based off the comic "Engagment Issues")
This is a new Mew group but instead of Tokyo the live in New York City, USA.
About a assasian that watched over kakashi and the others and finally shows herself. She is a harpie, knows medical justus. Kakashi feel in love with her when they were in the same group, in the past. her parents died by the nine-tails fox tail.
The gang from Konoha High is back, and guess what? Homecoming is fast approaching! Join the Naruto characters as they struggle yet again with classes, grades, friends, enemies, and romance. Note: This is the sequel to Konoha High.
Leader has a new mission for the Akatsuki. Find the one with the ring. But what happens when the one with the ring is a girl, that Deidara falls head over heels for?
Rin Travels With Inuyasha,Get's Demon Powers,A Sword! Also She Turns 16! Hooks Up With Someone You Would Not Expect! And Now Sesshoumaru Gets Jealous And Wants Her Back! What More Could Happen!
10 ways to make Kairi cry *evil laugh* not being mean or anything but i hate Kairi i wish she will die!

WARNING!
if you are kairi fan then don't read this it will make you mad. just warning you

but most of all enjoy ^.^
Dedicated to Narufan. A Zaku/Dosu fanfic...this couple is ok i guess...but since there are hardly any Zaku/Dosu fanwork...Narufan wanted me to write some. And so I did! I hope you like it, Narufan-San!!!
Funny story! Sasuke gets amnesia and everyone takes advantage of it.

PLEEZ be nice and comment! This is only my second fanfic!:)
These are a bunch of poems I write to get everything off my mind. They're pretty easy to understand for the most part. But they're all about my 1 true love.
this is the continuation of my first story because I couldn't add on to it pleeze enjoyX3
naruto is in his fox demon form but with his normal personality fins out what happens by reading
inuyasha just turns 15 and has to move to a different neighborhood to keep his family secret safe
While cleaning out her attic,Sakura finds a beautifully encrusted bracelet.It has the Konoha symbol designed with emeralds and it has an inscription on it:To my beautiful Cherry Blossom with love yourOnyx Knight.What happened when she put it on her wrist?
Nanao-chan is a real happy-go-lucky girl. She is the eye of the guy’s attention ,all except for one: Konatsu Tashima. It just so happens that Konatsu is Nanao-chan’s long-time crush, and she didn’t look like she was going to stop anytime soon.
'It was a tree. Just a tree. No leaves, just branches. i fall...' A story of a girl plagued by dreams that are her destiny.
A highschool story. The Naruto characters go to Konoha High, a private school in the city of Konoha. They face all the highschool dramas: classes, grades, friends, enemies, and romance. Pairings to be revealed in later chapters.