Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/alone

Displaying 1-25 of 26 results.
I'm dead. I've died with so much on my mind. I guess I can tell you. You won't hurt me. I've already paid the worst price. But if you want to, I will tell you my life story. Secrets I couldn't tell you. If I were alive. But, who am I? My name is Jesse.
...hm....
...whatever.
Casey Ollin goes around school known as Cast. Always cheerful, so outgoing. Casey/ Cast shows everyone that she is the happiest girl on the face of the earth. But that’s only on the outside.....
just something i wrote while thinking about stuff that happened this past school year....
well... believe it
An SM fic with all original characters...
i wish i could...
Just a poem I wrote on a whim. I'm sure everyone's had a dream like this right? Anyway... tell me what you think ^_^
This is a story told by the main character herself her journey through life with a baby and a dog as her only companions
a poem i made for one of my OC's that was born with unimaginable power, but was kept "asleep" in a lab for 17 years, and now he has finally awoken.
I wrote this poem when I was having a bad day...*crys*
a poem i wrote when i was very lonely(and sad) ..hope you like it ..
a poem about .. love
the way i lived
it's really just a song
this taking about a guirl alone who have just alcoolic father and a death mother...
It's a peom I wrote... Hope you like it!
I dunno what to say anymore.. just that I hope you like my poems!!
heya!how bout a big helping of dark poems??!!!!
"Tonight is a night where myths will be busted, hystory made, and the possible end of the world as we know it know.
Have you ever felt alone, abandoned? Well this song is about a girl who feels the same way. Like shes invisable.
A poem about two best friends, this is in one of there point of veiws and she is telling us about how much she misses here friend
When you're alone and all you feel is pain and depression.